Special March USPSA Classifier Match

Thank you to all of the competitors who helped us make the match a success! Gald you enjoyed the venue!
Deema - SUNSHINE!
Thanks all
El Prez

The scores were turned in and the USPSA activity fee paid prior to the March 10 deadline for inclusion in the next update. These classifiers should be on www.uspsa.org sometime this week.

I just barely cleared the "B" bar in Open, but looks like I got in on a technicality....because it's my first Open classification they only used my best 4. If I calc the best 6 of my most recent 8 then I'm a 59.9615. The goal now is "A" anyway so time to buckle down, get my practice in, and run the full distance through B class to get there!

congrats to all who earned their bumps at this match, was cool to see a lot of familiar faces shooting different rigs than they usually do [smile]

This is what they do when you shoot a really good classifier, Looks Like the %100 got flagged. [shocked] WTF!

Classifier Status Codes:
"A" - This classifier was not used, since the score is more than 15% above class and determined by the data enterer to be invalid.

I'm going to give them a call today or tomorrow and see whats up.

This is what they do when you shoot a really good classifier, Looks Like the %100 got flagged. [shocked] WTF!

Classifier Status Codes:
"A" - This classifier was not used, since the score is more than 15% above class and determined by the data enterer to be invalid.

I'm going to give them a call today or tomorrow and see whats up.

Usually they only do that when multiple people have shot that classifier at that match way above their class. I believe if you have the Match Director call to confirm it was actually set up and shot correctly, it should count

Back
Top Bottom