Special March USPSA Classifier Match

Greetings-

Special Classification Match, (pending USPSA approval):

• Who: First to sign-up, 25 slots - limited space because of limited light in the afternoon
• What: USPSA Sanctioned Classifier Match, 5 stages
• Where: Hopkinton Sportsmen’s Association, 95 Lumber Street, Hopkinton Ma, 01748-2303. In association with BUAS
• When: Wednesday, March 7, arrive no later than 130p, 145p shooters briefing, 2p match start
• Why: Why not ?
• How much: $30 paid in advance, checks to Hopkinton Sportsmen’s Association at address above, must be received well in advance
• Rounds: approximately 60 if you shoot it once

We will be posting the stages in advance as soon as they are finalized. The match is being held mid-week as its the only date that works for the club and the staff. This is a great opportunity to get classified in a division you dont shoot or get classified so that you can compete in USPSA. If you are new to the sport we want you !

PLEASE note that this is sign-up in advance and there are very few spots left and we'll need to stick to the space limit. Please send me a PM to RSVP or with any questions. In the RSVP please note (1) club affiliation if any, (2) division, (3) USPSA #, (4) if you are an RO, (5) and your e-mail address.

Thanks![smile]

<cough><cough>....I feel a cold coming on, probably has a 5wk incubation period which would put me at a sick day right around....March 7th [wink]

Put in for the day off from work, thanks for the classifier.
PM sent

Last edited:
Hi All

If you have received an e-mail from me with match details that means you are in the match. PM me if you are in and didnt get the e-mail

Thanks

Here are the stages for the Classifier:

Pit Stage ID Name
1 09-10 Life's Little Problems
2 99-41 Works for Me
3 03-05 Paper Poppers
4 99-08 Melody Line
5 99-11 El Presidente
Sub 09-14 Eye of the Tiger

Hi -

Match is full and wait list has been started. Names will get pulled from the wait list if people have not paid by Friday, Feb 25th EOD.

If I have not contacted you by e-mail or PM then I can add you to the wait list if you PM me.

Thanks

Thanks to everyone at BUAS and Hopkinton who made this match a great success. Nice to put a few more faces with names!

Great match today. I crashed and burned on a couple [frown], Had a couple that were just OK, and ended up with my first 100% on another [smile]

Thanks to Jay, and all others involved. Weather was great!

couldn't ask for a better day for a match, that's for sure. Thanks for getting this one together Jay, and to all the others who worked to make it happen with stage building and RO'n. hopefully this will be the first of many successful classifier matches at Hopkinton [rockon]

Thanks for running a great match! Weather was beautiful, and the mud didn't even get halfway up my boots! Pretty happy with how well I shot too.

Good time! Thanks to everyone that helped make it happen. Nice club too... damn easy to get to.

Thanks to all that came to the match today!

Hi Folks-

Great match today having been done with the main match within an hour and the re-shoots within the following hour. Many thanks to those that went above-and-beyond to help set-up and breakdown. We have a great growing sport in the area and with all of your help, I'm looking forward to hosting and participating in more throughout the season.

Here are some pics of the match:
DSC_0878.jpg
DSC_0883.jpg
DSC_0894.jpg
DSC_0873.jpg
DSC_0882.jpg
DSC_0892.jpg
DSC_0872.jpg
DSC_0888.jpg
DSC_0885.jpg
[smile]

Attachments