• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Speaker Robert DeLeo pushing for more Gun Control

I'll see you guys on the Boston Common and in front of the State House next year. Nothing will happen now because it's an election year, but when the new session starts in January, all bets are off.

This is all BS, just a smoke screen ! This is just another golden opportunity to screw legal gun owners.
And also yet another marvelous opportunity to hear the "cha-ching" of the cash register better known as the MA State House... cuz even if this were Arizona, Kentucky or Florida, etc they (politicians) would STILL somehow find it necessary to "commission a study" on "Gun Violence.... A multi-million dollar "study", of course, and we'll definitely need to contract the "study" out to the, um, "lowest bidder"... which, after a nationwide search, turns out that the low bidder can keep the cost south of the $2 million mark!! Awesome!!
Finalize the proposals, submit it to the $ committee, have them rush through the appropriation, and quickly send (EFT transfer is quickest) the money to the low-bidding research firm and have them get going on it!!

The "low-bidding" research firm that was co-founded and is still today run by "Mary Smith" (or whatever)... whose maiden name just happens to be "Mary McGee"... or" Mary Linskey" or "Mary Bulger" or....(etc etc etc etc).

"Cha-ching".

Just sayin'

"... They guy was crazy. He attempted to buy body armor and bulk ammo from one store in FL and they refused him and then called the authorities to report him. You actually think he is going to pass muster during the "interview" with the local Chief or licensing officer that many of us had to go through.

Is this what you say makes him crazy? Or was this sarcasm?

Anyone notice the bizzaire absence of John Rosenthal from all this? Normally he would be mugging the cameras for self promotion by now.

He was on the news last night.

What I find most amusing is that Congressional Type Folks are pushing for a bill that would require the FBI be notified if someone under terror investigation attempts to buy a firearm.

Last I checked, the NICS system was an FBI system. I am pretty sure they are already notified since you know, the NICS check passes through their systems.....

I was thinking this as well. Not to mention he was also already "under investigation" by the FBI. You'd think that would throw up a red flag in the database, or at least put a pause on it. It should also prevent one from holding public office. (Ahem HILLARY)

Well, we can't let some other state one up us on banning things. I mean, Philadelphia beat us to banning soda?? What, we were asleep at the wheel or something? We need to be #1 in restricting every aspect of our subjects lives... errr I mean citizens.

Last edited:
I WISH it was amusing. The ignorance of our elected (and appointed) officials and more so, those uninformed apathetic voters that continue to vote them in are dismantling this country, and not so slowly anymore. I'm increasingly feeling like I spent a collective total of 2.5 years of my life BOG in Afghanistan for absolutely no reason. I think maybe I should have just spent that time at home with the family.

Sorry for the rant. It's just with the recent Peruta decision, yesterday's Draper v. Sea Hag decision, the ignorance/apathy of our federal/state governments and increasingly our fellow American citizens, I'm really starting to wonder if we can save this great republic of ours. I just feel more discouraged by the day.[sad]

Rant all you want , you earned it.
Remember "We have to fight them there so we don't have to fight them here" ?
The Libs are planning to save the trip.

Is this what you say makes him crazy? Or was this sarcasm?

The guy was crazy - My own words to describe him after reading several different accounts of the things he had done and said. More the crazy as like deranged and psychopath.

I then went on to point out a concrete example of him trying to buy body armor and bulk ammo and the store though he had a few screws lose or something like that and they refused the sale and reported him to the local authorities where apparently nothing was done.

What is DeLeo going to do to prevent an Islamic terrorist from just driving over from another state with a firearm and decides to use it as a weapon and then start shooting up Boston common?

What law could prevent that?

What install metal detectors on all roads leading into Massachusetts.
Then we will be safe as long as they don't come by sea, air or throught the woods without staying on the roads...
The stupid is strong with these guys!

How's that war on drugs going? Idiots!

Last edited:
Furthermore, those of us who have had the "sincere pleasure" to have met (at a
neighborhood event at Eastie restaurant, where he was gorging himself on the free food) "Bobby from East Boston" (NOT "from Winthrop" as he's sometimes referred to as being) will gladly tell you that the "esteemed Speaker is nothing more than a despicable, disgusting pig and is the ultimate epitome of literally everything that is wrong with the CommonPuke of LiberChusetts.

And remember, we're talking about a maggot politician who (just as one example) will, in private conversations among his inner circle happily refer to gays and transgendered as "faggots and FruitLoops" and then take the podium and proudly announce his "heartfelt support for the LGBT community" while backing them and seeking their backing in return, etc etc..
(DeLeo Massachusetts House Speaker Robert DeLeo on passage of transgender bill: 'Today is one of my proudest moments as speaker'
http://www.masslive.com/politics/index.ssf/2016/06/house_speaker_robert_deleo_tod.html )
The guy is an absolute two-faced filthbag who would happily dig up his own grandmother's corpse and throw it in front of a speeding Revere-bound Blue Line train up at at Orient Heights if it meant a "better deal" for the fat disgusting swine, and I'm actually being polite in saying this...He would visit you at your home and steal your best booze, cigars, silverware etc if you didn't have someone watching the dirtball. Ask literally anyone who really knows him, like my wife's cousin who grew up in the same neighborhood as the pukebag and will (and has) tell him all this directly to his face.
There is nothing - literally NOTHING - that this corrupt, bloated c*cksucker wouldn't do if it meant a better deal for himself personally, professionally, politically etc. He's truly a maggot beyond maggots and he will, eventually, hopefully end up like some of his predecessors with the title "Speaker of the MA House" ... Indicted, convicted and jailed.

And the people who really, truly know this filthbag best will wake up the next morning, read the "terrible" front page news of his conviction and... just turn the page and say to themselves "Meh. It figures".

Just sayin'

Last edited:
I didn't think it was illegal to be illegal in Massachusetts?

[thinking]

Yup, 'cause Martha said so.

- - - Updated - - -

What is DeLeo going to do to prevent an Islamic terrorist from just driving over from another state with a firearm and decides to use it as a weapon and then start shooting up Boston common?

What law could prevent that?

What install metal detectors on all roads leading into Massachusetts.
Then we will be safe as long as they don't come by sea, air or throught the woods without staying on the roads...
The stupid is strong with these guys!

How's that war on drugs going? Idiots!

He should start with pressure cookers.

How can Deleo claimed to not have known after passing his big 'toughest in the nation expertly written' new laws all of two years ago? Is he admitting to not understanding his own bills?

Well now thanks to MFS and channel 5, DeLeo now knows that the MA Assault weapon ban is only cosmetic. Now he says he will have to do something about that.
Yup, Just saw him on Channel 5, some Sunday morning news show, discussing plans to tighten and further restrict gun owners in MA.....quote:
"Yep. And hopefully we can also get something passed nationally that will make it just as difficult or even more difficult for average citizens in the country to get a gun. Like in Massachusetts where it's EXTREMELY difficult for your average person to get a gun, with all the hoops you have to jump through and... "

If I wasn't at the gym, passing by the TV when he was just on, and had been home instead, I'd have probably kicked the screen repeatedly.....I'm on my phone and can't insert a" puking "icon but feel free to add one here for me.

Ugh.

In the other thread, it was noted this interview was done a year ago. It's just now they're digging it up.

According to some websites I won't link to, today he's pushing for members of the no-fly club to be denied an LTC, but can request a hearing.

This could get interesting. I understand DHS gave the RMV the facial recognition software they use to detect people with multiple licenses. There was a court challenge a few years ago where the gubmint dropped the charges rather than comply with the subpoena on the software.

I wonder what will happen when someone denied a license due to being on double secret probation, and subpoenas the FBI for the procedure used to place one on said list.

It's a shame there wasn't a mike left on by mistake going over the airwaves when he was saying these things.

Furthermore, those of us who have had the "sincere pleasure" to have met (at a
neighborhood event at Eastie restaurant, where he was gorging himself on the free food) "Bobby from East Boston" (NOT "from Winthrop" as he's sometimes referred to as being) will gladly tell you that the "esteemed Speaker is nothing more than a despicable, disgusting pig and is the ultimate epitome of literally everything that is wrong with the CommonPuke of LiberChusetts.

And remember, we're talking about a maggot politician who (just as one example) will, in private conversations among his inner circle happily refer to gays and transgendered as "faggots and FruitLoops" and then take the podium and proudly announce his "heartfelt support for the LGBT community" while backing them and seeking their backing in return, etc etc..
(DeLeo Massachusetts House Speaker Robert DeLeo on passage of transgender bill: 'Today is one of my proudest moments as speaker'
http://www.masslive.com/politics/index.ssf/2016/06/house_speaker_robert_deleo_tod.html )
The guy is an absolute two-faced filthbag who would happily dig up his own grandmother's corpse and throw it in front of a speeding Revere-bound Blue Line train up at at Orient Heights if it meant a "better deal" for the fat disgusting swine, and I'm actually being polite in saying this...He would visit you at your home and steal your best booze, cigars, silverware etc if you didn't have someone watching the dirtball. Ask literally anyone who really knows him, like my wife's cousin who grew up in the same neighborhood as the pukebag and will (and has) tell him all this directly to his face.
There is nothing - literally NOTHING - that this corrupt, bloated c*cksucker wouldn't do if it meant a better deal for himself personally, professionally, politically etc. He's truly a maggot beyond maggots and he will, eventually, hopefully end up like some of his predecessors with the title "Speaker of the MA House" ... Indicted, convicted and jailed.

And the people who really, truly know this filthbag best will wake up the next morning, read the "terrible" front page news of his conviction and... just turn the page and say to themselves "Meh. It figures".

Just sayin'

According to some websites I won't link to, today he's pushing for members of the no-fly club to be denied an LTC, but can request a hearing.

This could get interesting. I understand DHS gave the RMV the facial recognition software they use to detect people with multiple licenses. There was a court challenge a few years ago where the gubmint dropped the charges rather than comply with the subpoena on the software.

I wonder what will happen when someone denied a license due to being on double secret probation, and subpoenas the FBI for the procedure used to place one on said list.

I doubt we'll get that far. It's unclear to me how Massachusetts would even have the ability to check LTC applications against any of the secret federal watch lists. As far as I'm aware, the feds don't make that information available to states or local law enforcement.

This isn't going no where so lets not get to excited. The irony here is an Islamic Terrorist killed massive amounts of people ( allegedly ) and BOOM! its everyone but that actual shooters fault.

Wake up Mass and remove all these idiots from power ASAP, I'm not even wasting my energy giving Deleo or any other loud mouth hack the press time an attention on this matter...ITS MOOT! AT THIS STAGE!

Back
Top Bottom