• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Speaker Pelosi Coup?

that crazy bitch has done absolutely nothing in the last 4 years. any time i see her on tv for anything and there's a mike stuck in her face, the only words she repeats over and over is "donald trump". i'm lying, there was that time she showed the world her $24k refrigerator. as the president said, she should be the one under observation.

Just the latest stunt associated with the almost 4 year attempted coup....
seems like in an uneventful political career, removing a sitting president was going to be her swan song as she melts away with age.

Also, isn't the 25th amendment a top down policy...meaning Pelosi has not legal bearing on making that decision for the President or the VP?
I think that's the part she is trying to change...

Simmer down boys. Let them vote on it. Never interrupt your enemies when they are being retarded.
Not sure it will ever get to a vote, but it may get Independents to re-think Trumps ability to lead. Or, at least that may be the thinking...

That is choice coming from a woman who can't get through an interview without half a bottle of booze down her gullet.
Yeah, this isn't a 'One-Woman Coup'. The Dems (all the Dems) want total control, total power over this Nation... And the World.

Rush has an interesting theory on this.
He says this is not about Trump, but Pelosi wants to have the process ready in case Biden wins.

Biden, as we all know, is not well, so Pelosi wants to have everything ready to get rid of him and install Kamala as president as soon as possible.
That is what I was thinking.

But this would be a change to an amendment, States would need to ratify. My guess is, if biden wins, and the Ds take the Senate, they will use bailout money to the States to buy their votes.

So shouldn't Biden be the one worrying here? If he wins they have all the evidence they need for a medical A-25.
0D7D4D5D-489E-4AF5-AF16-12AB4A4A5B76.jpeg
Pelosi even stated “It would set a precedence for presidents going forward” She knows what she’s doing. :mad:

Correct me if I am wrong but a change to the Constitution or its amendments requires a super majority of Congress critters then a majority of the states must ratify it. They couldn’t get that done in four years so if trump is re-elected he would be good to go.

Back
Top Bottom