Someone in NH is going to be excited- BPD recovers 16 stolen guns in drug raid.

It's Boston. Chances are slim to none that the rightful owners will ever get their stolen property back.
50xovm.jpg

The way the article is written sounds like lack of knowledge of the subject. “Illegal firearms”, (they don’t look altered to me). The suspect/defendant had “loaded guns” ( jezz violation of storage requirements?) ( I know! Dope dealer) “overwhelming 16 guns” even got 2 on a traffic stop😳. 5 were stolen in NH. Is that a felony offense? Very busy in Boston for a weekend? Am I wrong or is it “illegal possession of a firearm” I don’t know MA laws, or the arrest titles. Do you have to get permission from local PD to buy a firearm (like CT)?

Staggering. That's a new one. At 16, that seems somewhere between the mildly concerning "cache" and highly dangerous "arsenal".

Someone in NH is going to be excited- BPD recovers 16 stolen guns in drug raid.
Your thread title is Very Fake News.
  • Three guns found by executing a search warrant in a fugitive's apartment that contained drugs.
    • A day later authorities got around to getting a second search warrant, and then found...
  • Six more guns in a shipping container that contained drugs.
    • Five of those six guns were stolen from NH.
    • Only sometime afterward did The Man actually arrest the fugitive.
  • Two guns found during a traffic stop in Dorchester.
  • One gun found during an "investigation" in Back Bay.
  • One gun collected from some woman who grabbed it when a dillweed dropped it while brandishing in East Boston.
That adds up to 13 guns, only 9 of which have "drug ties".
The other 4 guns may be in recovery, or not even users of drugs.

I suspect those 9 guns are in Federal custody,
and will stay beyond all reach of City and State efforts
to keep them stolen from New Hampshire residents.

Massachusetts will have to content themselves with the three guns which were so boring
that not even the Herald could manage to explain how they brought the weekend's
count from 13 up to 16.

Maybe they were found on a restroom floor or in a curbside recycling bin.

Regarding this last brandishing incidence:

... in East Boston ... 31-year-old Kii Hicks of Dorchester ... started a fight with an unnamed adult male. That man’s mother ... rushed to “intercede.” Hicks then allegedly flashed a 9 mm handgun .... But ... dropped the gun. The mother quickly grabbed the weapon ... police ... collected the gun from the woman ...​
Ruth Zakarin of the Massachusetts Coalition to Prevent Gun violence said it’s critical that in these stressful times not just to seize illegal weapons, but find their origin.​
“We already have so many guns in circulation,” she said. “One of the things we need to better understand is where those guns are coming from.”​

Earth to Ruth Zakarin:
The source of the weapon was 31-year-old Kii Hicks of Dorchester.
You dizzy bint.

Every time I see one of these it's like please don't be one I sold in nh... had that happen once and it wasn't pleasant...nbd but unpleasant

Back
Top Bottom