• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Some people have balls

Our citizens are being killed by foreign terrorist abroad and Muslim terrorist that live here among us.

So what do our elected officials do.

Make laws against the constitution and strip away a civilians means of defending life and their personal freedom to live free from oppression.

I find it so hypocritical that the government can also draft those same people to fight for those very things.
Then take away the means of defending those rights when they arrive home.

My response would be like most others here.

Every citizen would have the right to be armed and carry such arms everywhere.
Just as it is written in the constitution! These rights shall not be infringed!

The civilian police would have the same weapons, equipment and rights as the civilians they serve.
If anyone in law enforcement did not agree. I would ask that they turn in their badge!

AE: Those AR-15's are military grade weapons the police say. But the civilian police have them.
Why do the civilian police have military grade weapons.. Hmmm...Police state much...

Why are civilian law enforcement lives somehow worth more than a standard civilian's.

Last edited:
That might be the exception list. There is a HUGE list of firearms attached to the AWB-94. It lists a small list of banned guns, a list of evil-features. THEN it lists a gagillion guns that do not fall under the AWB-94. Like 1873's. You could put a flash hider and a folding stock and a pistol grip on that all day long - it's a fixed tube mag and non-semi-automatic.

Funny - if Mossberg made a 73, or even a 94, you can BET they'd have a tactical version. [rofl]

- - - Updated - - -

Oh I'm with'ya. I'm just trying to show some reason out there. LOL

Not that list.
You can DL from the article. Includes all to pump the numbers I'm sure. Likely many just eFA10.

http://m.wcvb.com/politics/mass-ags-gun-announcement-causes-rifle-sales-to-skyrocket/40876766

Its not not a joke. Make sure you call your reps.
Put a 1911 rail and a red dot scope, it's already got a firing pin and shoots center fire so must be an AW.

Back
Top Bottom