Some CZ’s made the MA Firearms Roster (Target list)

My experience/observation is that supply increases because FFLs start stocking them and selling them, and shortly after, prices come down. I remember when a bunch of HK pistols weren’t MA approved, and prices were through the roof (when/where you could find them generally private party). Then they were added to the roster, and became readily available, with prices coming down significantly. Same with when Colt 1911s were added to the roster. 1911s across the board - Series 80s, Model O, etc were $1200-$1500 and more when they weren’t “approved”. Then when added to the roster, you could then get Colt 1911 Target models for $870. I mean, look at the MA premium on Glock prices, vs Glocks in NH (or literally everywhere else).

Lol there have always been three gun markets in MA....

Lazy people
Lazy pant shitters
Everyone else

The 2nd usually gets hosed the worst lmao

Lol there have always been three gun markets in MA....

Lazy people
Lazy pant shitters
Everyone else
66ikyq.jpg

Last I looked a bunch of Glocks were on the roster. Not sure it had an effect on the price except maybe to drive it up [rofl]
This is often true except when the guns in question have a high MAP. (minimum advertised price). All the high end CZs that made the target roster have MAPs that are an effective floor on pricing and pretty much in line with what you could have gotten them for before they made the roster. I know my pricing is and always has been essentially at MAP on these so the roster is no real impact other than the ability to advertise in MA.

Those are the Gucci models, and they’re missing a few. What odd choices.

Ok so I can buy the P10-F and throw a threaded barrel on it right? Does the cap need to be pinned?

What purse is on the list to fit my balls in?

Thread is gay.
They are not on the regular roster which requires destructive testing but on the formal target roster. This requires that the gun was designed for competition and has a 5" or greater barrel and that it has an adjustable sight and... There are a whole bunch of rules for the target roster. That is why the guns in question are the ones added, they met the criteria for the "easy" list.

Threaded barrels are one of the five possible evil features on a pistol. The P10-F has no other evil features so the threaded barrel is just fine

They are not on the regular roster which requires destructive testing but on the formal target roster. This requires that the gun was designed for competition and has a 5" or greater barrel and that it has an adjustable sight and... There are a whole bunch of rules for the target roster. That is why the guns in question are the ones added, they met the criteria for the "easy" list.

Threaded barrels are one of the five possible evil features on a pistol. The P10-F has no other evil features so the threaded barrel is just fine
The Formal Target Shooting Firearms Roster shall contain firearms designated by the Secretary, with the advice of the GCAB, as solely designed and sold for formal target shooting competition. The GCAB shall make a recommendation as to whether a firearm should be placed on the Formal Target Shooting Firearms Roster using the following criteria:

(1) In order for a firearm to be considered for placement on the Formal Target Shooting Roster: (a) the firearm manufacturer shall submit a report to the GCAB that certifies by affidavit that the firearm is solely designed and sold for formal target shooting competition; and(b) the report shall identify specifications and features of the firearm which make it a formal target shooting competition firearm, including but not limited to the component requirements listed in 501 CMR 7.13(5) that are a standard part of that model firearm.
(2) The firearm manufacturer shall submit to the GCAB either a list of the specific types of formal target shooting competition for which the firearm was designed and sold, or documentation indicating that the firearm is recognized by a national organization as a firearm used in formal target shooting competition.
(3) Such manufacturer shall include any advertising or marketing materials sufficient to demonstrate that the firearm is solely sold for formal target shooting competition.
(4) The firearm, if it is a pistol, must have a barrel length of at least four inches, and if it is a revolver, must have a barrel length of at least five inches.
(5) The firearm must have match grade adjustable rear sights, or a match grade optical target sighting system.
(6)The Firearm.
(a) if a pistol, must have four or more of the following components, all produced at match grade:
1. A target trigger
2. A custom or bull barrel
3. A ported barrel or compensator
4. A custom barrel bushing
5. An adjusted, beveled or improved magazine well
6. An extended or custom slide release button
7. A target hammer
8. A custom feed ramp
9. A custom ejection port
10. A custom extractor
11. Target grips
12. A trigger pull weight of less than four pounds; or
(b) if a revolver, must have three or more of the following components, all produced at match grade:
1. A target trigger
2. A custom or bull barrel
3. A ported barrel or compensator
4. A target hammer
5. Target grips.
(7) After receiving a recommendation from the GCAB, the Secretary shall determine whether the firearm shall be placed on the Formal Target Shooting Firearms Roster. Addition to the Formal Target Shooting Firearms Roster shall serve as notice that a make and model is in compliance with M.G.L. c. 140, § 123.
501 CMR 7.13

Amended by Mass Register Issue 1309, eff. 3/25/2016.

just to save some time for googling this up - could anybody say if any of those models take same 75 magazines the shadow 2 uses?
from what i think i know :) the first one - 75 TSO (despite being called '75') is not, what about other ones?

CZ-USA75 Tactical Sport Orange
(w/10 round magazine)
CZ-USATactical Sport 2 (TS 2)
(w/10 round magazine)
CZ-USACzehmate (w/10 round magazine)
CZ-USAP-10 F Competition Ready
(w/10 round magazine)

just to save some time for googling this up - could anybody say if any of those models take same 75 magazines the shadow 2 uses?
from what i think i know :) the first one - TSO is not, what about other ones?

I dunno about the Czechmate but the P10 series and the TacSports are not CZ75 mag-compatible.

I dunno about the Czechmate but the P10 series and the TacSports are not CZ75 mag-compatible.
yeah, damn. i`ve googled that up from their site:

CZ MAGAZINES COMPATIBILITY GUIDE [2021 updated]​

CZ MAGAZINES COMPATIBILITY GUIDE [2021 updated]

Looking for CZ Pistol Magazines? Curious if your CZ P-07 Magazine will your fit also your CZ Shadow 2? Is the CZ P-07 Magazine the same as CZ P-10C Magazine? Lets find out the answers!

CZ P-series Mags​

CZ P-10C Magazine
First to say, all mags from P-series (P-07, P-09 & P-10C / P-10F / P-10S) do fit each other. However, the length does not.
P-07 magazine & P-10C magazine are identical with exception of the magazine pad. Magazine pad from P-10C magazine is little bit thicker and thus, if used for P-07, it will be exceeding the bottom of the grip. Contrarily mag pad of P-007 will not be thick enough for P-10C so that it will not match the shape of the P-10C grip. Replacing the mag pad can thus be the solution: mag pad for P-07 +2rnd / mag pad for P-10C +2rnd
P-09 magazine & P-10F magazine are the same products. There is no difference in pads nor in anything else.
P-10S magazine do not have any replacement from another models. Mags from other P-series models will work with P-10S but will exceed the grip.
P-10SC magazine use the same mags as P-10C. There is no difference in pads nor anything else.

CZ 75 standard sized models mags​

CZ 75 Standard Magazine
All standard size framed CZ 75 series models, with exception of Tactical Sports models, can fit the same magazine. Different CZ 75 models will use different magazine from factory, but the difference is only in materials used or base pad used. The same magazine can thus be used for CZ 75B, CZ 75 SP-01, CZ 75 SP-01 Shadow as well as for CZ Shadow 2.
Magazine pads for these mags are also fully interchangeable.
These magazines are with standard metal +0 base pad for 16 rnd magazine, but you will very often find 17rnd magazine thanks to slightly extended mag pad, 18rnd magazine and also 19rnd magazine with further extended mag pad.

CZ 75 compact sized models mags​

CZ 75 Compact models, including CZ PCR or CZ 75 P-01, all these compact models use the same short 15rnd magazine with polymer pad.
For larger capacity, may also use mag pads that work with CZ 75 standard sized models - such as these mag pads

CZ TS 2, CZ Tactical Sports models mags​

CZ TS 2 uses the same magazines as older CZ Tactical Sports models ~ CZ 75 Tactical Sports, CZ 75 TS Orange & CZ 75 TS Czechmate ~ they use the 20rnd magazine thanks to the more robust body of CZ 75 TS.

CZ 2075 RAMI​

CZ 2075 RAMI Magazine

CZ 2075 RAMI is a special model that only has mags for itself & not compatible with any other CZ models. You can find either standard 10rnd magazine or extended 14rnd magazine.

They don’t have a secret AG list. You take the EOPS list, start there, then apply the three tests (loaded chamber indicator, 5 year old test, and independent drop test verification). If on the EOPS list and yes applies to the other three, then it’s “approved”.
I'm 74 years old and bought my first Handgun when i was 18 in 1975, to date: I have not dropped a hanhgun yet in 56 years of ownership, WTF ?

Obviously you’re not tactical enough.
If I tried a "Tactical" tuck and roll I would need help with tuck and the roll and would need a hoist to get back up ! Besides I would get kicked out of pistol range and my club!

Back
Top Bottom