small handgun safe - all suck?

I assume that you got the Boyts: how has it been holding up? I am thinking about buying one of these or something like this for my bedroom because although I have a gun box I do not want to have to fiddle with a key especially in the dark. I want something that I can put my new streamlight and pistol together for night time reactions that I can open in a hurry even if it is dark.

Works fine for me but its not something that I use every day.
Yes I believe its the Boyt and it was on sale the day I was there.

Fort Knox safe came in the mail today, err UPS. Man that's a beefy bitch. I think you'd really have to take the whole box if you were a thief, I don't think any thief with any hand tools is getting into it, and I've cut my share of metals with grinders and torch's. The gas-strut lift door is really friggen slick too, nice feature. [thumbsup] Thing must weigh about 40 pounds.

Fort Knox safe came in the mail today, err UPS. Man that's a beefy bitch. I think you'd really have to take the whole box if you were a thief, I don't think any thief with any hand tools is getting into it, and I've cut my share of metals with grinders and torch's. The gas-strut lift door is really friggen slick too, nice feature. [thumbsup] Thing must weigh about 40 pounds.
On sale for $159

Got mine (Fort Knox) today as well - heck of a safe. Jumped on it when I saw the price drop and some great reviews here. I think they spec it at 25lbs - time to get a little weight in there...

I have a Mini GunVault next to my bed I open it every night and close it every morning no panic to open when needed And I never sleep. And the dog will vouch for me MikeL

Back
Top Bottom