• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Slide milling in MA

VTski4x4

NES Member
Anyone know of a good shop/person who could mill my G19 slide for a red dot? I've searched and called the people I know, but it seems no one wants to do it right now. I would prefer not to have to ship the slide, but beggers can't be choosers.

Thanks

If you change your mind about shipping, I can highly recommend C&H Precision in Richmond Hill, GA.

They milled my Glock 34 and mounted my Trijicon SRO on it. Quality work, reasonable pricing and turned around quickly.

It's funny, I hadn't heard of them until the Match Director at one of our local matches mentioned that they're a sponsor, and that they were that day; gave Buck the floor to speak for a couple of minutes. I spoke to him later that day, and then took my gun to them. His son was working the desk, and I recognized him - I've shot matches with him.

Pullman arms/microarc welding has milled a couple slides for me always top notch work.

Back
Top Bottom