• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

SKS stripper clips?

jpm

Any local sources for some of these? I just got an SKS and want to get a couple of 10 round clips to use with it.

The new manufactured clips that everyone sells are complete junk in my experience. It's worth the effort to pay up for real ones. Post up a "Want to buy" on gunboards or SKS boards and I bet you'll get a response.

The new manufactured clips that everyone sells are complete junk in my experience. It's worth the effort to pay up for real ones.

I was wondering about this, the same is definitely true for 54r stripper clips. Got some new ones off ebay or amazon and they are useless.

I have a couple you can have, if you can pick them up in Needham

Thanks! Next time I'm down that way I'll definitely check in with you to see if you're around.

I have had decent luck with new NC Star SKS clips. The new ones for 7.62x54R have never worked for me, but the 7.62x39 ones have worked fine. And once you use them a couple of times, they work even better.

Used to (like 2 years ago) be able to buy a pack of 20 for a couple of bucks online. I haven't looked recently.

I never had any luck finding them locally.

Good luck.

Edit:

Here you go. They have gone up a few dollars, and shipping will probably kill it, but they are in stock.

http://www.keepshooting.com/sks-stripper-clips-20-pack.html

Thanks for the links, I saw those surplus ones on ebay along with the NC Star ones and wondered if the NC was any good. Found 20 for $12 with free shipping on ebay and have them in my watch list. $12.90 total with shipping from keepshooting.com so ebay is slightly cheaper.

I found a ton of stripper clips at Collectors in Stoneham recently and thought I was set till we looked a bit closer and found they were 5.56 clips :-( though if anyone needs some of those they have lots available.

Any local sources for some of these? I just got an SKS and want to get a couple of 10 round clips to use with it.

there was a shop up near the NH border that had a few handfulls, but ebay/amazon is just as cheap and a lot easyer

just refound it, bobs tactical had a pile of them.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom