• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Sincere Thanksgiving wishes.....

Even though we've all found ourselves in a bit of a quandry with all that's gone on over the last few months; the election, a lot of vocal expression borne out of frustration, issues concerning the possible compromising of our constitutional rights, anxiousness and maybe even fear, we should all take a few deep breaths and reflect on how lucky we truly are.
I wish for all of you, my friends, a happy, healthy and blessed Thanksgiving. For those of you who might find yourselves alone, troubled, or sick, you have the benefit of Prayer, mine and your own.
Who knows what the 'morrow might bring?
As you gather with your families tomorrow, enjoy the day and each other.
"Health, Plenty, and Peace".

TACJC

Even though we've all found ourselves in a bit of a quandry with all that's gone on over the last few months; the election, a lot of vocal expression borne out of frustration, issues concerning the possible compromising of our constitutional rights, anxiousness and maybe even fear, we should all take a few deep breaths and reflect on how lucky we truly are.
I wish for all of you, my friends, a happy, healthy and blessed Thanksgiving. For those of you who might find yourselves alone, troubled, or sick, you have the benefit of Prayer, mine and your own.

TACJC

Well said!!

+1

Fred

TACJC

Another +1

Very well said.

Most of all, "Be thankful for what you do have".

Thank you for your well wishes, and I hope that you, your family, and our extended family of forumites have a happy and safe holiday as well.

Well said and Happy Thanksgiving. May everyone have plenty to be thankful for next year as well.

<snip>

TACJC

Well said. Happy Thanksgiving shooters.
thgun9.gif

Back
Top Bottom