Sig turn around time

Had to send a gun in for repair to sig... whats the normal turn around time

365 with a bunk fcu and stuck screw on the optic plate

Not complaining just curious about how long i will be without my backups backups backup

I dunno know about normal but it's been 2-3 business days in their hands plus shipping time on both ends for me. I've had very good experiences with Sig customer service in general.

Don't recall. the packages are always Fed/UPS/DHL so you get a 'package is coming' thing.

Being retired means time isn't my enemy anymore, except for that whole 'death' thing.
Yeah, “We’ll sleep when we’re dead" but who will sign for our packages?

Zmd got a bum fcu and had to send his back for repair. I think it was 2 weeks total time
Yeah mine fell apart lol

The slide was a bitch to rack so i was going to take it apart and polish it

Then i took it out turned it over and it fell apart

And couldnt get it back together

So...fedex showed up today gun in box.. no mention of fcu work but it racks better

No prior communication either the gun was coming back
If I made guns and received one of yours I wouldn't say anything either. Did it have a note that said "get f***ed, that beavertail is there for a reason"? [rofl]

Sorry, I've gotten give super props to @Broc here for nailing the first response bracket to the wall.

But ya. I only worked with Sig once and they were super fast. Ruger and KelTec fast. Those too just seem to be on the ball for the normal stuff.

Smith and Wesson on the other hand... ya. Nope.

A couple months back, I sent my P322 back. They received it on a Monday and I had it back on Friday. I now live down South so I thought that was pretty good service.

Back
Top Bottom