Sig Sauer Hot Deal

I called Sig today to find out how long it would take to send out the hot deal items. The customer service guy told me at least 8 weeks! Just wanted to give you a heads up if you were expecting it sooner like me.

If your not familiar with the "hot deal" and thinking about buying a new Sig. Sig is offering a free $200 package including an extra clip, holster, double magazine holster, and tactical light.

I called Sig today to find out how long it would take to send out the hot deal items. The customer service guy told me at least 8 weeks! Just wanted to give you a heads up if you were expecting it sooner like me.

If your not familiar with the "hot deal" and thinking about buying a new Sig. Sig is offering a free $200 package including an extra clip, holster, double magazine holster, and tactical light.

An extra paper clip? Sweet! [smile]

I will have to check on the 250's at Shoot Straight - see what the going price is. Thanks for mentioning this..

I forgot to mention that the deal isn't for every Sig model. I am not sure if the 250's are included or not. I'll go see if I can find the models it pertains to.....

just checked.....only pertains to classic models - 220, 226, 229, 239, and 1911. Special ends 12/31/08. Sorry for not being more specific in my first post.

Last edited:
I forgot to mention that the deal isn't for every Sig model. I am not sure if the 250's are included or not. I'll go see if I can find the models it pertains to.....

just checked.....only pertains to classic models - 220, 226, 229, 239, and 1911. Special ends 12/31/08. Sorry for not being more specific in my first post.

It may not be - it is the only one I am interested in currently.

My girl was looking at a 239, I will tell her she can get a free hair clip :)

I took part in this deal, took them 3 weeks to get me the extra magazine, dual mag holder and holster, i am back ordered on the Tac light. (just got the three items bout 4 days ago)

motivator4687502.jpg

^^^^ +1 I even recall seeing "Manhunters" where US Marshal Special Agent mentioned that they found an AK "clip". We need to put an end to this and we need to lead by example. If you don't know your BASIC terminology you may want to crack that home safety course booklet back open.

^^^^ +1 I even recall seeing "Manhunters" where US Marshal Special Agent mentioned that they found an AK "clip". We need to put an end to this and we need to lead by example. If you don't know your BASIC terminology you may want to crack that home safety course booklet back open.

Wasn't that on a few nights ago? [smile]

And then he referenced it as a "magazine-clip". Which I think is worse. Just call the damn thing what it is! A freaking magazine!

Back
Top Bottom