Sick of loading your own mags?

Really? $70 for a magazine and 30 rounds? Yikes. I wonder how much business they actually do...

If it turns out they do a good business, I've got a bunch I'd gladly sell for $60 a mag, with your choice of M193, Green Tip, Wolf, Soft-point, etc.

Last edited:
I load my mags watching a movie. And the kids usually say, "Can I help too, Daddy?" Bless their hearts. I just can't let them down. [grin]

Save your money.

Buy a Strip Lula ($30.02), or a Benchloader ($432).

Buy the mags by the case and ammo buy the case.

You will save time, money after the initial investment is recovered.

I load my mags watching a movie. And the kids usually say, "Can I help too, Daddy?" Bless their hearts. I just can't let them down. [grin]

Don't have kiddies at home and normally load up all my mags for a session at the dining room table. Wife has no problem. Now that weather is getting colder, will soon need to fire up the generator to get some "heaters" into the garage so I can work without fingers going numb. Wife says, "Just bring it in."...which I will not do because if I did it would be semi-permanent and I don't want to take over our dining room. Am I lucky or what? Understanding and also participating (in shooting) is a great thing. Yes, she also shoots. [wink]

Back
Top Bottom