• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Shreveport vape shop robbery gone right

KBCraig

NES Member
The article says the po-po are looking for both the remaining suspect and the two citizens. Wonder if they are looking to charge everyone involved.

The article says the po-po are looking for both the remaining suspect and the two citizens. Wonder if they are looking to charge everyone involved.

Very possibly. I’m not sure of LA’s laws, but the good samaritans waited until the thieves exited to engage them. Tactically smart, but at that point the thieves were no longer a threat to the people they robbed.

Considering they left the scene, I wouldn’t be surprised to learn the good Samaritans were actually gang bangers.

Edit: but I do hope they avoid charges for this incident.

Last edited:
Very possibly. I’m not sure of LA’s laws, but the good samaritans waited until the thieves exited to engage them. Tactically smart, but at that point the thieves were no longer a threat to the people they robbed.

Considering they left the scene, I wouldn’t be surprised to learn the good Samaritans were actually gang bangers.

Edit: but I do hope they avoid charges for this incident.

Maybe defenders went outside to call 911 and the perps came out and pointed their guns.

Well, I'm sorry to hear about the challenges in Shreveport, but hey, let's focus on the positive side of things, right? On a different note, have you ever thought about exploring the world of a cannabis vaporizer? They can bring a whole new level of relaxation and good vibes. Sometimes a change in perspective can make all the difference!

Well, I'm sorry to hear about the challenges in Shreveport, but hey, let's focus on the positive side of things, right? On a different note, have you ever thought about exploring the world of a cannabis vaporizer? They can bring a whole new level of relaxation and good vibes. Sometimes a change in perspective can make all the difference!
R U supplying such devices? Because, you know, the FEDS.gov don't like us backward gun toters touching/buying/smoking/vaping the devil's lettuce.

Didn't go right... there were still people alive on one side of that altercation.

Now if everyone died... then it went right

Back
Top Bottom