Show us your Mossberg 500 Pictures

I'll upload a few in a bit to this OP, but for now lets see what you've done? The modifications on these are endless, and they are quite fun and cheap to mod, so lets see them!

It's not a 500, but an 835. I started off with matte 20" thumbhole stock turkey gun:

100_3137.jpg

I added a custom made extension and pistol grip. I also have a Spec Ops NRS for it.

IMG00001.jpg

Next I ordered a factory 18.5" 835 smooth bore barrel from Mossberg. It looks like any 18.5" smooth bore barrel with a bead sight but it can shoot 3.5 shells. It's also not over bored so it can shoot slugs. I can't seem to find any pictures of it at the moment, though it has been to a few shoots. Cost me way too much in the end ($700 total), but I have a zombie gun than can shoot 3.5" 18 pellet OO [wink]

Last edited:
Wow, in that first pic with the position of the thumbhole it looks like you need gorilla hands to shoot it.

Yea, that stock went to the gun storage closet pretty quickly. Good news is that any standard Mossberg stock will fit, I just haven't come across a used one for cheap enough yet.

mossberg2.jpg

normally wouldnt have grabbed a 500, but i paid less for the whole setup than just the SureFire front end costs. it'll do :)

Back
Top Bottom