Show OFF your 2009 catches

mail

2lb sch00lhizz (used Red Pumpkin Senko)

lets try to keep this thread alive for Stripper season.

Last edited:
Senkos are for goofballs who cant catch bass on jigs. [laugh]

wow your a piece of work arlow, my friend who is an avid bass fisherman swears by senko's. He says they "sink better than any other bait to mimic prey feeding on the bottom where bass lurk, because bass are ambush predators and they can't resist unsuspecting prey."

Senko's are also simple and cheap compared to a lot of other lures. I'd rather lose a senko and on offset hook then some expensive popper or lure. The only other thing he's used was the Hydralure, which worked great but for only certain aspects of bass fishing.

Simply enough, if you wanna catch bass from shore or around treeline...Senko's are in the upper echelon of bass assassinations.

Oooooooooooooh... thems fightin' words.

H, glad those senkos are working out for you. I usually only have luck catching Strippers on green Grants [wink]

yea this guy is a piece of work..watch out he'll own you on a diving board, in fact got a full ride into college wearing speedos [rofl]

wow your a piece of work arlow, my friend who is an avid bass fisherman swears by senko's. He says they "sink better than any other bait to mimic prey feeding on the bottom where bass lurk, because bass are ambush predators and they can't resist unsuspecting prey."

Senko's are also simple and cheap compared to a lot of other lures. I'd rather lose a senko and on offset hook then some expensive popper or lure. The only other thing he's used was the Hydralure, which worked great but for only certain aspects of bass fishing.

Simply enough, if you wanna catch bass from shore or around treeline...Senko's are in the upper echelon of bass assassinations.

Hermie, I was busting your ass. Apparently you didnt notice the link in my signature. I know a thing or two about bass fishing. [smile]

here is my biggest fish so far this season.... Only 6 lbs 10 oz.... [smile]

378654967_1307737865_354201220_1237.jpg

By the way I dont think I fit in a speedo anymore..... [rofl]

Hermie, I was busting your ass. Apparently you didnt notice the link in my signature. I know a thing or two about bass fishing. [smile]

here is my biggest fish so far this season.... Only 6 lbs 10 oz.... [smile]

378654967_1307737865_354201220_1237.jpg

By the way I dont think I fit in a speedo anymore..... [rofl]

Holy muhh f***in shit..very nice

l_68e5598b8ae71eb1d73e4fec5bcbb123.jpg

l_4f4bf50ec7f449a17db3d8e877bef7ae.jpg

My last Icecapade [wink]

No way to load the picture on my phone to the computer, but I went out today and got a good 12 to 13" brook trout. I cleaned it and cooked it on the grill with butter, lemon, salt and pepper in aluminum foil. It was gooooooood eatin'.

First keeper of the season.

No way to load the picture on my phone to the computer, but I went out today and got a good 12 to 13" brook trout. I cleaned it and cooked it on the grill with butter, lemon, salt and pepper in aluminum foil. It was gooooooood eatin'.

First keeper of the season.

I call BS until you gain the ability to upload the pic from your phone [wink] Just kidding. Nice catch!

I've yet to grab any kind of trout so far but they just dumped around 600 rainbows into my lake. Stupid farmies that people catch with a slice of wonder bread and a net. I think some wil even swim up to you if you call them by name. [thinking]

BTW, what kind of phone are you using? Maybe we can figure a way to get the pic, and future pics, off and up to NES.

Samsung A737.

My girlfriend has a cable to go from the phone to the computer, so maybe I can try to load the picture on that way. If not, I have the micro SD card adapter to go to a USB port. I'll try to get the picture loaded up today.

Caught this nice Landlock Salmon this morning at 5:15 on Winnipesaukee. It was truly a magical morning. This was one of three taken. I took her on a 7ft 4wt that I built last winter.

DSC_0067.jpg

I caught him with a orange DB smelt spoon. I netted him on the first past, and he was flopping all over the boat. He was clearly not ready to be netted. I smoked him on the Big Green Egg last night.

I caught him with a orange DB smelt spoon. I netted him on the first past, and he was flopping all over the boat. He was clearly not ready to be netted. I smoked him on the Big Green Egg last night.

Man, I am jealous! That must've been a tasty reward. I need to get up there this summer. Sweet fish.

Good tip on the spoon! I should pick up some of those spoons. My cousin likes to troll them in CT and even Champlain and has good luck.

I finally got off my ass and went fishing. Went down in Woods Hole with my cousin and caught over a dozen tautog. Most of them keeper size. This was the largest, measuring a hair over 23". He was quite tasty.

IMG_0958.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom