• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Show me your carry rigs

nice! how is the 10mm in a sub compact?

the thing is, the Glock 29 (10MM subcompact) is such a big gun that the dimensions are eerily similar to compact size glocks. If you go to the glock website, you will see that there is only the full size and subcompact 10MM Glocks, there is no compact size.

That being said, the 10MM is a fun round to shoot. The holes it makes on paper are fantastic [smile]

attachment.php

Is that a 20g.?

New leather for my 226: Desantis Speed Scabbard.

I am normally not a fan of mass-produced leather, but this thing is superb. The boning and molding is fantastic and its design tucks in the gun hard against your side, making it nearly invisible under a light shirt. Only downside is that the leather is a little on the thin side. OTOH that is a plus from the concealment angle. Highly recommended.

DSC00847.jpg

New leather for my 226: Desantis Speed Scabbard.

I am normally not a fan of mass-produced leather, but this thing is superb. The boning and molding is fantastic and its design tucks in the gun hard against your side, making it nearly invisible under a light shirt. Only downside is that the leather is a little on the thin side. OTOH that is a plus from the concealment angle. Highly recommended.

DSC00847.jpg

I absolutely LOVE my Desantis on my M&P's. I'm a small guy and like you said you can conceal under a light shirt without issue.

I have the same holster for a Beretta and another with thumbreak for my M&P 40 FS. Like Jose said nice holster, but I also feel the leather is on the thin side.

Here's mine. 2 pics, couldn't decide which one I liked better (flash/ no flash). All it made me do is realize I need a better camera :(
DSC02210.jpg

DSC02209.jpg

Obviously I don't carry the box of ammo; just using it for display purposes. Everything else is somewhere on me, depending on attire.
It's also worth mentioning that I use the flat-bottom magazine attachments while CCW'ing, as they are slightly easier to conceal, and I have two mags with the pinky extensions for range use, although I plan on practicing with both mags to have a good feel for each, as well as training with my carry ammo in addition to the WWB.
SmartCarry FTW!!!

Last edited:
Fun, sometimes hurts

qmmo.net

.454 Casull 300 Gr. HDY XTP MAG 1420 fps Ruger Super RedHawk - 7.5" (not 10.5")

Daily Carry Arran&#.jpg
1. Primary - S&W M&P 45 FS - CTC Lasergrip - Trijicon sights - Carried @ 1:00 in RH High Noon Holster
2. BUG - S&W M&P 45 FS - Stock- Carried @ 11:00 in LH High Noon Holster
3. Surefire G2 LED light
4. Kershaw Tanto Blur
5. Saber CS / Red Pepper Spray
6. Spare 10-round Magazine

Using Golden Saber +P carry rounds

Last edited:
1. Primary - S&W M&P 45 FS - CTC Lasergrip - Trijicon sights - Carried @ 1:00 in RH High Noon Holster

3. Surefire G2 LED light
4. Kershaw Tanto Blur

To each their own here but;
Really? No offense intended here, but why two of something so big, meaning the full-size gun(s). They only have 10 round capacities. Something like a Glock 30 would accomplish the same thing in a smaller package.

Like I said, to each their own... but that's a helluva load out.

To each their own here but;
Really? No offense intended here, but why two of something so big, meaning the full-size gun(s). They only have 10 round capacities. Something like a Glock 30 would accomplish the same thing in a smaller package.

Like I said, to each their own... but that's a helluva load out.

Life is about balance, my friend [wink]

View attachment 9750
3. Surefire G2 LED light
4. Kershaw Tanto Blur

wow i couldnt stand carrying one full size M&P...you must wear big clothes!

Back
Top Bottom