Show me your carry rigs

My setup

DSC017791.JPG

Wallet, Fire Department pager, Fossil watch (bad glare. really a silver color with titanium color face.), car keys, Gerber 450 folder, Blackberry Curve, S&W CS9 in a LH Fist #20

One of my carry pieces that comes out about 60% of the time. Beretta 92FS Inox 15+1 with factory high cap mag. Carried in an Uncle Mike's IWB holster, and a SOG "Gentleman" stainless knife in my pocket. [smile]

100_1797.jpg

As a warm weather option or as a back-up gun to my 9mm Beretta 92FS (see previous post in this thread), sometimes I carry my Walther P22 with an extra mag, in a well worn Smart Carry holster.

As they say, "Better than a pointy stick", and I still have yet to be able to rapidly poke 20+ holes into badguys with my fists from further than arms length away [smile]

Walther.jpg

In regards to a .22 LR as a carry gun: not the best choice but I have yet to hear about anybody whos taken a facefull of .22s and asked for more. YMMV

As a warm weather option or as a back-up gun to my 9mm Beretta 92FS (see previous post in this thread), sometimes I carry my Walther P22 with an extra mag, in a well worn Smart Carry holster.

As they say, "Better than a pointy stick", and I still have yet to be able to rapidly poke 20+ holes into badguys with my fists from further than arms length away [smile]

all well and good unless the person on the receiving end has a bigger gun [laugh]

"That board with a nail in it may have defeated us. But the humans won't stop there. They'll make bigger boards and bigger nails, and soon, they will make a board with a nail so big, it will destroy them all!"

all well and good unless the person on the receiving end has a bigger gun [laugh]

That's why it's my backup gun and my "wearing shorts at a bbq in the summer" gun.... I should have made that more clear than by just referencing my prior post and pics earlier in this thread. My main carry guns are a 1911-A1 and Beretta 92FS 99.9% of the time.

Sorry for any confusion there. [wink]

Last edited:
~ How does this grab ya? . . .

CARRYRIG-012.jpg

It may be a tad slow on the reload end of it for sure but once I get the first couple shots off I can disappear, stage right, in the cloud of smoke!​
CARRYRIG-234-1.jpg

Just joking with ya folks, I just tossed the “Ruger Old Army” black powder, in the diminutive holster for my 25 auto. It just may work if you used a belt and also suspenders to help keep your drawers from tumbling down! [laugh]

Last edited:
Haven't updated this in some time.
IMG00682.jpg

-Glock 19 Usually 3 mags in a Crossbreed Supertuck
-Keltec P32 w/ 2 mags in an Uncle Mikes pocket holster
-Benchmade Pika II (yea yea, i know i know)
-Streamlight Stylus Pro
-Victorinox swiss army knife on an "S-biner" and lanyard
-Casio G-Shock
-550 cord bracelet
-Blackberry curve (not in pic, I had to use it to take the pic)

If I'm going somewhere where I can't carry all this gear it usually get's paired down to the Blackberry, Keltec, Benchmade, Streamlight and G-shock

I suppose I should narrow it down to a much smaller selection. Yes I realize that ideally one should practice and train with only one gun or at least with guns that have similar safety mechanisms and trigger pulls, but what the hell. Variety is the spice of life I believe they say?

Understand too that I am a very active guy, and I'm always thinking of what's best to carry for different events: indoor/outdoor, cold/hot, hiking/mountainbiking/kayaking/fishing/boating/camping/roadtripping (within MA or VT of course) etc...

008.jpg

Back
Top Bottom