Should I wait until constitutional concealed carry bill passes or go get permit now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
get a non-resident carry permit from a state Texas does accept

Texas is a tough one, Unlike NH, no "automatic" reciprocity; Among other requirements for Texas to sign a unilateral or reciprocity agreement is that the other state explictly requires "a background check through the FBI National Crime Information Center(NCIC) database and the FBI Interstate Identification Index (111) database", neither of which is called out in the New Hampshire law, so Texas will not recognize our P&R.

As a NH resident, if you get a non-resident carry permit from a state Texas does have an agreement with (e.g. FL, UT, MA), you're good to carry in Texas.

No wonder there is so much misunderstanding in regards to gun laws. I mean, NH while not perfect is about as simple as it comes for gun laws. Yet somehow, citing nothing, you feel the need to incorrectly correct someone. GTFO. If they aren't personally known to you a license is very much required for a private handgun sale.
That does seem to be the intent of RSA 159:14, but the RSA is not entirely clear (see the thread for details). Basically, nobody wants to be a test case, so we all tiptoe around the issue.

No wonder there is so much misunderstanding in regards to gun laws. I mean, NH while not perfect is about as simple as it comes for gun laws. Yet somehow, citing nothing, you feel the need to incorrectly correct someone. GTFO. If they aren't personally known to you a license is very much required for a private handgun sale.

Incorrect

Quit being an ass. You aren't citing anything backing your claim because there is nothing to cite and you are wrong again. Ridiculous.

159:14.

Who in the hell made you boss and insist that I cite anything? GTFO. Ridiculous.

Generally you will fail to make a point when you refuse to cite any source for an interpretation of a law. If you feel like just spewing nonsense and calling people wrong you won't get far. If you feel he is wrong, and you are right, where is your proof? you don't even seem to have a position on it, just saying he's wrong. What do you feel the law means? And where in the text of the law do you find support for your position?

Who in the hell made you boss and insist that I cite anything? GTFO. Ridiculous.

You might want to learn how to support your position when you disagree with someone. Because, honestly, without some sort of support of your position, no one GAF what you say. Either back up your position, or shut up. Simple.

Oh, and you're wrong. Even funnier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom