Shots Fired After Antifa Terrorists Attack People’s Convoy in Portland by Throwing Paint and Projectiles Onto Vehicles From Freeway Overpass (VIDEO)

Small group of punks in Halloween costumes with noisemakers. Only one babe standing up to them. WTF?

I don't think it is. It's a matter of not having the intestinal fortitude to do what is right for fear of backlash. Because when the nuts run the asylum, it's bedlam and these same government officials get booted out of office. There is no massive conspiracy. That requires these people to have brain power they just don't possess in the first place. They're stupid, not sinister. LOL

The 1990s called. They want their politics back.

"I don't get why the powers-that-be don't come down like the hammer of Thor on these dirtbags. I don't think it's some dark conspiracy. I think it's fear. "If we arrest them and deal witht them, there will be harsh repercussions because there are those who side with them. (namely the media, but I digress)"

"It's not an insurrection when the gov is on their side."

Because they only pull this shit in friendly States that have Soros funded DA's and Prosecutors who they know won't prosecute them and are sympathetic to their cause, which is the destruction of the country. These are hard core revolutionaries who are deeply funded and supported by our enemies. They want a Civil War, they hate us and will not stop until they win or are destroyed both physically and their ideology is debunked and crushed. Hmmm, I wonder why the FBI/DOJ hasn't infiltrated their ranks and crushed them like they try to do to right wing groups? :mad:

Did anyone get hit?

I foresee this happening again, with a better shot and fatalities on Antifa's side. Then they'll arm themselves, taking cues from movies and the internet, they'll have all sorts of tricked out crap with no idea how to use it.

Once open season erupts, you'll see a lot of happy hillbillies putting 30-30s to good effect, as well as the tacticool guys who finally get to play dress up.

They don't have jobs and know they won't face any consequences for their actions. They have no future and are deeply committed revolutionaries/terrorists. Just look up the Anarchists in the early 1900's from Eastern Europe who immigrated to this country. Look up the Sacco/Vanzetti case in Ma. Remember, WWI started because some Serbian anarchist assassinated the Arch Duke in Sarajevo.

Back
Top Bottom