Shot my 1st Glock today

Gatling77

NES Member
Rented it at MFS, Glock 19 gen 4...I liked it a lot...MFS is a great place too!

ze9e8ugy.jpg

yre7u7en.jpg

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

[video=youtube_share;qHDy_b33cCQ]http://youtu.be/qHDy_b33cCQ[/video]

Finally bought a lone wolf 9mm conversion barrel for my g22. Would recommend to any person buying first glock to get the .40 (g23 to the g19) and buy the conversion barrel with couple mags. Two guns for the price of one! ... And a quarter lol

Ahhh a Glock, the love of my life, (don't tell my husband). Currently have a 17/gen 2. As soon as my P238 sells, it's onto a Baby Glock (26) to find a nice home on my hip. Triggers on Glocks are my fav. MFS is a great place to shoot a wide range of guns before you sink money into something.

Ahhh a Glock, the love of my life, (don't tell my husband). Currently have a 17/gen 2. As soon as my P238 sells, it's onto a Baby Glock (26) to find a nice home on my hip. Triggers on Glocks are my fav. MFS is a great place to shoot a wide range of guns before you sink money into something.

Cool. Welcome to NES. Don't let the dicks get you down. And congrats to the OP. Glocks can be addictive and most always multiply in the safe.[grin]

Congratulations, you now have an non curable addiction that will effect you for the rest of your life, mentally and financially.

I don't believe you...the exploding glock would have blown your fingers off and you wouldn't have been able to type this post.

jk...I bought my first glock a couple weeks ago...gen 4 G30. Haven't had a chance to shoot it yet but can't wait.

Your enjoyment will be short lived as you shoot and explore other handguns that you haven't shot yet, and you will make same comment about them too. I bought and sold my Gen4 19 twice.

Last edited:
Any Glock is a pleasure to shoot,i have a 27 ,think I'm going to get glock 30 or 30s then conversion for 10mm,I love a good 10mm,while at it maybe get a 9mm for the 27 but 9mm isn't for me.Any other Glock is Though......

My husband bought the baby Glock before I had a chance to. Ugh! Never thought I'd be more excited about buying firearms than buying nail polish, lol.

Ahh shot that same gun last week at MFS. I I had used their Glock 17 and wanted to see the difference. As expected, size does matter :)
I like their feel, but I already have a DA only revolver. Yes it is striker, not DA but conceptually, it seems to be the same to me. I wanted a DA/SA so I got the Sig 226.

Nothing not to like about them, reliable as the winter is long, detail strip in minutes easily with one tool, best finish in the industry, parts and accessories available everywhere. Throw a 25 cent trigger job on it and night sights and its good to go.

Shot about 10 different handguns in one day, out of all of them I just had to have the gen2 19. Very comfortable.

Back
Top Bottom