Shot Group Measuring Software?

There is an iPhone app called "Shot Group Calculator." Before I buy it, I'd like to know if any of you have ever used it? Anything better out there that I should look at? Thanks in advance. Ed

I've used one called OnTarget - PC based, though. It works well, might not be the smoothest user interface ever, but I got used to it. I haven't tried any phone based ones yet.

I've been using a ruler. What does the software do?
It does all that manual stuff automagically. Take a picture of the tartget and bring it into the program, mark the center of the holes, and the software does all the calcs. Here's an image from the On Target software they other guys spoke about:
OnTargetScreen.jpg

It looks interesting. Does anyone know the difference between the free and pay versions? It's not easy to tell by reading the info on each that they've published on the site.

Cool. On Target is indeed simple to use. See today's load development results below. I also downloaded Ballistic. It may do the same thing, but it has a lot more bells and whistles than I am ready to use (or motivation to learn) right now.

Thanks for the tip on the software, guys. I really appreciate it. It sure makes measurement a lot quicker and easier.

Capture.JPG Capture.JPG

Back
Top Bottom