Shops near North Conway, NH ?

I was up there 2 Summers ago for a weekend college radio station reunion. I didn't spot any gun shops, but I didn't have a lot of spare time to mosey around. I do recall looking thru the yellow pages and found nothing useful in that area.

I emailed a friend of mine who grew up there. He remembers one on the road between No. Conway and Glen, NH. Looking at the map it would be 302 heading NW out of No. Conway. He said it was on the right side of the road heading towards Glen. Hopefully it's still there, he hasn't looked for it in years.

CD

My brother and sis-in-law have a condo in Bartlett. I haven't been up there for a couple years, but I don't remember seeing any gun shops up in that area. If there is one and I missed it, I'll be real surprised. I think there was one at one point a few years back on 16 heading up from Ossipee, but I don't think it's in biz anymore.

I go to Intervale (just North of North Conway - technically Bartlet) quite a bit. Besides Wally World, the only gun store nearby is over in Maine off 302 somewhere. I've never bothered to go try to find it. We did stop at Kittery Trading Post last Memorial Day weekend to check out the store. Nice, but, you have to know what you're looking for. The nice thing about NH, once you have your MA license, it's only $20 to get your NH license.

Thanks for all of the responses. Predictably, I struck out. I did get to see
my old elementary school in Bartlett and my old houses in Intervale, so I
guess that not all was lost. That and I had my first experiences carrying
out of state (NH Non-Res).

F

Maybe I'm missing the alure here but is there something really exciting about non-resident carrying that I've missed. Never considered it a really big deal myself.

Back
Top Bottom