• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Shooting Supply, Westport, MA

Great place for bullet heads,Powder & primers. Lots of lead stuff. Go to place for supplies around here.

Now if they could get some blue equipment in there id be in heaven.

My go to shop once im ready honestly ive checked out all the local shops not knocking anyof them but honestly shooting supply has the best prices from what Ive seen, and look forward to buying my first, second and tenth firearm eventually

Got a chance to stop in yesterday around 5:00 place was jamming! took me a wile to look at the pistol case they have what I have had my eye one for sometime now and lets just say 80 bucks cheaper than every place else I have been. I will be back soon.

I was in there yesterday(again), purchased some goodies, they're a really friendly bunch of guys (& Lady). Purchased a few handguns from them, great prices and great service.

You can normally find shops with good service or shops with good prices, very rarely do you find one shop with both. It's not even local to me but it's worth the trip.

harry

Went there yesterday to buy a single stage press to do some rifle for instead of on my dillon.... they are low on stock with a few things like crimp dies and a few popular die sets but they said they are expecting a big shipment in

Went there yesterday to buy a single stage press to do some rifle for instead of on my dillon.... they are low on stock with a few things like crimp dies and a few popular die sets but they said they are expecting a big shipment in

I can back this post up. I was also told they are expecting a big shipment. I was told ask if you don't see what your looking for they have some stock in the back and didn't have the time yet to display everything.

Back
Top Bottom