• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Shooting Supply, Westport, MA

I got an email flyer today from Shooting Supply. It says they are having a "Grand Opening" on 11/15/14. There are a bunch of items listed on the flyer with "sale" prices. The "sale" prices are valid through 11/22/14. I didn't check to see if the prices are good or bad.
I have no connection to this company, just a PSA.

no website for this place yet i guess...but google does say 848 state road for an address although the shop doesn't show up in streetview since the image date was Sept 2012...think you could post up a photo of the flyer?...i may be interested in checking this place out

The owners name is Mark great guy ,great prices more than accommodating my favorite new place !

Shooting Supply
848 State Road
Westport MA 02790
774-319-5477

Open
Tuesday & Thursday 5 PM to 8 PM
Saturday 9 AM to 5 PM

shooting supply. mark bouchard great guy

I have been doing business with him for the past for month before he moved next door to the new shop. bought a progressive reloader and dies from him great prices . had a big sale on 9mm ammo last 2 weaks. he just got ffl to buy and sell guns.check him out just past villiage sports on left near revival body works

I bought a lee loadmaster from him. Great guy! He really took care of me. And his prices cant be beat! More reloading stuff then ive ever seen in one place hands down! If youre into reloading i highly reccomend you check him out!

They're located about 5 minutes from my house. Naturally, that's the one place I haven't been to yet. [laugh] I've heard very good things from folks who have been there, regarding both the pricing and the customer service. Right now I'm pretty well stocked with components, but when I run low I'll stop there before searching online.

Stopped in today, nice shop and nice folks. Definitely geared towards the reloader. They had LnLs for $379 I believe which is the lowest i have seen them for and more components than I have seen in any shop I have visited except for D&L. They are a Lee dealer and have tons of Lee equipment in stock.

Last edited:
Stopped in today, nice shop and nice folks. Definitely geared towards the reloader. They had LnLs for $379 i believe which is the lowest i have seen and more components than i have seen in any shop i have visited except for D&L. They are a Lee dealer and have tons of Lee equipment in stock.

I actually looked up the Lee kits that he sells on ebay and he actually held the listings for the cheapest price on there!

Went in yesterday as well. I've never seen so much reloading equipment and components in Mass. Went looking for some Clays and Bullseye but they had none. Nice place and people.

Went in yesterday as well. I've never seen so much reloading equipment and components in Mass..

Yea, I'm not a big Lee fan anymore but it looked like he stocked every press and tool they make. I scored 500 9mm fmj, 500 10mm fmj and 100 .458 heads and all the prices were below the online retailers, and that was before shipping charges. I didn't ask about powder and primers....duh! The price for the LnL was tempting as I have been toying with getting another one. the place was real busy when I was there so I didn't shoot the shit with the folks behind the counter too much. Most importantly it seems dogs are welcome!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Great guy. This promises to become a reloading Mecca. While his hours are limited now they will be expanded in the near future.

It's a niche that no one has really filled around here, I will do my part to see that it works LOL!

I was at this shop today, tons of reloading supplies. Great prices on Lee and Hornady presses (you won't get them cheaper on the web), and extras included with some presses at no additional charge.

The place was pretty busy while i was there, small gun selection, more reloading stuff than i've seen anywhere around here.

Supplies seemed to be very competitively priced also, although i couldn't take advantage of that because i don't have an FID (from RI).

I go there every few weeks. Guns are a bit high (even for MA), but reloading supplies are cheaper than most places on the Internet. My first trip in there, I bought .30 cal Luger dies. Not only did they have them in stock, but they had 3 sets on the shelves! No powder however. Dies, molds, presses - about the best selection I have seen - including Bass Pro. Apparently, they run a pretty popular ebay shop, which allows them to justify all stocking all of these things that quite frankly don't sell all that well. I try to go by there at least every few weeks - just to buy something trying to keep them in business. Then again, I do that with both Village and Ephesians as well.

I go there every few weeks. Guns are a bit high (even for MA), but reloading supplies are cheaper than most places on the Internet. My first trip in there, I bought .30 cal Luger dies. Not only did they have them in stock, but they had 3 sets on the shelves! No powder however. Dies, molds, presses - about the best selection I have seen - including Bass Pro. Apparently, they run a pretty popular ebay shop, which allows them to justify all stocking all of these things that quite frankly don't sell all that well. I try to go by there at least every few weeks - just to buy something trying to keep them in business. Then again, I do that with both Village and Ephesians as well.

Powder is in the back usually, just ask them for what you need.

Back
Top Bottom