Shooting in Vegas?

I'll be in Vegas for at CES for a few days in Jan. Anyone have a recommendation on good, safe public ranges with rentals? FA would be a bonus too.

thanks
-Slim

The ranges I saw prices advertised for were ridiculously expensive. Maybe there's a locals place that's more reasonable. I'd try asking on a more nationally focused forum. I didn't look to hard when I was there because I was on my way to a class at FrontSight.

Try the Gun Store. They advertise in every booklet Vegas, and I believe there is a discount coupon in the racks at every Tram stop. Expensive, yes, (as everything is in Vegas these days) but how often do you get a chance to shoot a large selection of full auto guns?

I went to the Gun Store, for some full auto expensive fun. I left in a hurry when a group of Japanese businessmen rented guns and basically scared the living crap out of me.

I get nervous at public ranges and shooting people that I don't know.

Last edited:
Don't do this: A friend of mine a few years ago went to Minneapolis for some business. The girl who booked the trip told him that he should like the city because they have a place to go target shooting.
When he got to the hotel he asked where this place called "The Target Center was". Told the clerk he was going to do some shooting there.
After about 15 minutes the clerk called his room and told him there was a problem with his credit card and asked him to come to the lobby.
Soon as he walked out of his room. He was confronted with six heavily armed LEO's.
Well they eventually explained that the home of the Timberwolves was now called "The Target Center".

Don't do this: A friend of mine a few years ago went to Minneapolis for some business. The girl who booked the trip told him that he should like the city because they have a place to go target shooting.
When he got to the hotel he asked where this place called "The Target Center was". Told the clerk he was going to do some shooting there.
After about 15 minutes the clerk called his room and told him there was a problem with his credit card and asked him to come to the lobby.
Soon as he walked out of his room. He was confronted with six heavily armed LEO's.
Well they eventually explained that the home of the Timberwolves was now called "The Target Center".

D'OH [shocked]

I saw a Las Vegas samurai advertising The Gun Store when I was there this summer.

Las Vegas samurai = Latino man wearing a backpack with a light-up sign on it...very similar to the "flags" you see in old Japanese Samurai paintings. It's hilarious.

Back
Top Bottom