Shooter's family defends him shooting cop.

Here is an Idea can we round up all the Mentally challenged Left on the planet and move them all to one side of the planet? That way there thier perfect little world will be just fine.

And the rest of us can live in Peace

Here is an Idea can we round up all the Mentally challenged Left on the planet and move them all to one side of the planet? That way there thier perfect little world will be just fine.

And the rest of us can live in Peace

Or just use Australia [wink]

I can't believe how stupid some people can be...

There ought to be some mechanism whereby the family and 'supporters' could be given the same sentence as the thug.

We should export our liberal sensitivities to China, just like we imported them from Europe.

He should be home with his kids? Those must be the ones he was in jail for not supporting before this![sad2]

Did you notice the southern accent and the use of the word "y'all" several times? I am glad we exported this trash from down here to somewhere else.

Not necessarily a southern accent. The speech patterns persist, sometimes for generations.

That aside, why wasn't this guy shot down by the cops? If I were a Hartford taxpayer, that's what I would want to know.

This is the problem in the black community that Bill Cosby rails against! They take no responsibility for their actions, they are owed everything, and the local police are always out to get them. Where are the local/national black leaders to straighten their people out; to challenge that woman's misguided loyalty. This stuff perpetuates the image of the shiftless black male

No Bob, liberals are the reason we have criminals (and families like that). It's the entitlement mentality that some people have been immersed in since they were born.

Not disagreeing with that, but the point I was trying for is that some parents are willfully blind to the faults of their own children and instead of correcting them, make excuses for them.

Which I think is the point you were making. I think we were both hitting the issue from different ends.

Not necessarily a southern accent. The speech patterns persist, sometimes for generations.

That aside, why wasn't this guy shot down by the cops? If I were a Hartford taxpayer, that's what I would want to know.

Maybe Hartford cops have a directive not to use lethal force or some other whackjob policy implemented by someone who doesn't appreciate what is going on.

Not disagreeing with that, but the point I was trying for is that some parents are willfully blind to the faults of their own children and instead of correcting them, make excuses for them.

Which I think is the point you were making. I think we were both hitting the issue from different ends.

Skeet732 hits it pretty close, only I have to add that it's not just blacks. It's most inner city residents, black, hispanic, Cape Verdean, etc... And yes, even a lot of whites.

Skeet732 hits it pretty close, only I have to add that it's not just blacks. It's most inner city residents, black, hispanic, Cape Verdean, etc... And yes, even a lot of whites.

Entitlement may be the cause but its far from just the inner-city people who are affected by it. You see plenty of suburban parents with the same 'my kid can do no wrong' attitude and who's kids grow up to be little middle-class sociopaths. The difference is that instead of shooting cops they're the ones committing the white-collar crimes.

Oh if we are talking about parents covering up/making excuses for the behavior of their children, I don't need to go into the urban jungle, I can find that behavior in my home town which has an average annual income of $74,000. In other words, poor people have no claim to that particular form of blindness

What I find most disturbing is the woman in the white coat dismissing the shooting Reporter: " He could have killed a police officer" response: "He would have been better off" WTF where is the outrage in the Black community over this statement. If I were HPD, I'd pull all the patrols out of that neighborhood until the local community leaders bring that woman forward with a retraction and an apology.

What I find most disturbing is the woman in the white coat dismissing the shooting Reporter: " He could have killed a police officer" response: "He would have been better off" WTF where is the outrage in the Black community over this statement. If I were HPD, I'd pull all the patrols out of that neighborhood until the local community leaders bring that woman forward with a retraction and an apology.

Except while she is a symbol of what is wrong in that community she is not the sole representative of the community, much less an elected one. I'm sure there are quite a few low-lifes in my neighborhood that would make a similar statement, and I would not want them to be representative of me.

Oh if we are talking about parents covering up/making excuses for the behavior of their children, I don't need to go into the urban jungle, I can find that behavior in my home town which has an average annual income of $74,000. In other words, poor people have no claim to that particular form of blindness

Never said they did. See my post above yours. I don't see this as a strictly urban poor issue at all.

Back
Top Bottom