• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Shocking moment 'clueless' Rebels bikie test fires an assault rifle in front of his one-year-old daughter with a cigarette hanging from his mouth

Reptile

NES Member
  • Rebels enforcer who fired assault rifle in front of daughter slammed by a judge
  • Disturbing footage filmed by girlfriend Cursty Shields, 32, was played in court
  • Pair are facing pre-sentencing over extensive crime syndicate busted last year
A bikie enforcer facing life behind bars who allegedly fired a powerful military-style SKS assault rifle in front of his baby girl has been labelled 'clueless' by a judge.

The shocking vision of Rebels outlaw Matthew Bruce, 35, filmed by his girlfriend and co-accused Cursty Shields, 32, shows him test-firing the gun in Victoria's Wombat State Forest as part of a promotional video to sell the rifle, a court has heard.

A short video appears to show Bruce with a cigarette hanging from his mouth as he pulled the trigger, all while his one-year-old daughter watched on in the background.

I wasn't going to click the full video b/c I don't need 4 ads before it plays - the GIF clips - where is the kid???

He's toast anyhoo.

The title makes it sound like he was only arrested for firing an sks. Then further down the article it meantions drive bys, lighting peoples cars on fire, drug running etc.

Dude was way off balance while firing the rifle. Looked like someone who never fired a rifle before.

This happened in Australia so its 6 times as sensationalized. A guy with a franken sks in the woods iis made out to have a nuke equivalent there...
This news story is worthless without an eyewitness account from Clare Werbeloff.
5cf076ad2500002007dbd7cd.png.cf.jpg

The beauty is,
I'm firmly convinced that she'll be able to supply one.

Back
Top Bottom