• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Shelter in place at LAX... again

Hiltonizer

Banned
something going on now... AR-15's drawn etc.

BZujCQICcAA7DBU.jpg

BZudZ2mCUAECuTa.jpg:large

and as quickly as it went viral it died... car crashed into the terminal and the bang caused reports of gunshots. Lesson: everything loud in a public place is a gunshot.

and as quickly as it went viral it died... car crashed into the terminal and the bang caused reports of gunshots. Lesson: everything loud in a public place is a gunshot from an AK15 Assault rifle with a high-capacity clip by an active shooter.

Nailed it.

Is this really the type of nation we have become? That any loud bang causes Americans to shit their pants?? I don't want to be a part of this world anymore.....

BANG! BANGABANGABANGABANGABANG!

Walk in there with a metal assault garbage can cover and a stick.
Nobody needs a garbage can that's metal with a handle. Evil features that scare the sheep.

Good. They'll do this crap for a while until the people start to ignore it... maybe someone will say "enough already"

But I doubt it.

Nice pics though... I guess maybe we ought to spring for one of those circular bicycles for those active shooter cops, just turn a seat or two around. The airports are big.

conference-bike.jpg.492x0_q85_crop-smart.jpg

It's a society in perpetual panic and fear with no way to protect themselves, desperately needing the government to take care of them.
Guess what sheeple America, the reason you can't spot the sucker, is because it's you.

P.S.

*LA STRONG*

Last edited:
It's a society in perpetual panic and fear with no way to protect themselves, desperately needing the government to take care of them.
Guess what sheeple America, the reason you can't spot the sucker, is because it's you.

P.S.

*LA STRONG*

+1

P.S.

*LA STRONG*

They don't "need" government to take care of them, they WANT government to take care of them.....completely disregarding
what ever effects that might have on those who don't.
And a power lustful government and its moronic minions are more than willing to oblige them to garner even more power.

I was thinking of inventing a new self-protection device. It is a large nylon bag, hidden in your belt. When you get the "shelter in place" order, you reach back, the bag falls down to the ground around your waist, and you raise up the other half to cover over your head. You tie the bag at the top, and stand very still. You are completely protected as you shelter-in-place, until the all clear warning is given.

and as quickly as it went viral it died... car crashed into the terminal and the bang caused reports of gunshots. Lesson: everything loud in a public place is a gunshot.

I'll have to remember to take my Beano before I go to the mall to Christmas shop.

'Shelter in place' is the 21st century version of duck and cover. Remember in the 80's when they taught kids that in case of nuclear war you should hide under your desk?

Just as effective.

Back
Top Bottom