Set me up

Just curious. why? How is it all that much different than anything else?

I have one. The main things wrong with it are the crappy "hinges" that hold the cover onto the base (they'll break if you're not VERY careful), and the small capacity. I continue to use it specifically because it has a cover, otherwise I'd use a Dillon.

Just curious. why? How is it all that much different than anything else?

Cheap plastic hinges and blow molded bin that comes apart when used. I got it on a deal with some media I bought. I have always used the Dillon separator and was going to use this as a spare.

I am not a violent easily agitated person but the first time I used it I threw it across the room.

I'm a satisfied Dillon 550 customer, had it about 5 years now with no problems and no parts have worn out. You can use it as a single stage if you like. I like the fact that you can leave your dies set up on different tool heads.

Cheap plastic hinges and blow molded bin that comes apart when used. I got it on a deal with some media I bought. I have always used the Dillon separator and was going to use this as a spare.

I am not a violent easily agitated person but the first time I used it I threw it across the room.

Heh, I picked one of these up a few weeks ago because for the last few years I've picked out clean brass by hand, so I guess that's why the thing feels so luxurious. [laugh] Doesn't the Dillon one not have a top cover?

Back
Top Bottom