Service Type

Which category do you fit in?

• Total voters
Army. September '69 to August '71. Basic at Ft. Bragg, NC. Telephone central office repairman, Fort Gordon, GA. Strategic Communications, UN Headquarters, Seoul, Korea. Civvie since then.

Army. September '69 to August '71. Basic at Ft. Bragg, NC. Telephone central office repairman
dperg, first, thanks for serving.

Second, do you still work in telephony? There are a couple of phone guys here on the board - myself and Dixidawg. Just wondering.

Ross

dperg, first, thanks for serving.

Second, do you still work in telephony? There are a couple of phone guys here on the board - myself and Dixidawg. Just wondering.

Ross

Thank you Ross. Haven't worked in telephone since '74. For the last 24 years I have been designing, manufacturing and installing adaptive driving equipment for disabled drivers.

David

Hi all, I am new here. I am a member of the Army National Guard. I live in CT and report to the BCo 2/104 AVN. I am a machanic on a CH47 and working my way to be a Crew Cheif.

Logo%20Template%20-%20Army%20Strong%201.jpg

i actually need to change my answer to Navy, I think. Obviously can't do that with a vbulletin poll so i'll just post it and hope that counts.

Service?
Active duty Marine SNCO, 15 years in now. My wife is a Sgt with 8 years in. I came from Iraq in Sept. and had orders here to western MA in Oct.

Thank you for your service and to your wife also. You settling in alright around here? We are in western MA also, out in the sticks.

Hi:
USAF 1952 -1972
Started in Korea finished at Westover 10 Months after returning from Vietnam.
A whole lot of memories in between.

Arnaki

I am a DOD / DA Civilian. Graduate of Air Assault and Parachute Rigger Schools. Dropped M551s and 60K pound pallet loads out of C-5s, worked parachutes for high speed munitions and much more. Responsible for Soldiers and their OERs. I don't wear the "Great Uniform" but I also had to raise my right hand, swear to protect and signed the dotted line. So I am..........?

Back
Top Bottom