Senators Introduce Assault Weapons Ban

So proud of herself. I'd say what I think of her but I'd get the ban-hammer

49938945_2065289803756867_1419548203849613312_n.jpg

49348346_2065289810423533_613534836988051456_n.jpg

50226219_2065289850423529_2296099029794160640_n.jpg

So my turkey shotgun is now an assault weapon? Turkeys will be happy! Must be their NTA organization pushing this

I can't wait until Trump makes America great again by going along with this garbage to get his wall.

As much as I think he would throw us under the bus at this point, as I mentioned, elsewhere, I don't think the moonbats are going to let him off that cheap.

I'd be much more concerned about that possibility if this was introduced in the house and then rammed through, etc. Of course part of it too is they try to get
clever and act like they're playing 4D chess or something just like Trump. Gun control only seems to be important to them when they're ignoring other elephants in the room or whenever they don't have complete control of the government.

Their best chance to renew it was under Obama when they controlled pretty much everything, and even back then, even with sandy hook, etc, it got shot down, because establishment dems, even though they dont like admitting it, know that gun control costs them serious votes in contested districts.

-Mike

I swore she was retiring this year. I guess not.

Maybe Harvey Milk will get assassinated again and she can ram this through.

Although I was watching an interesting Jonestown documentary. The best thing for liberalism that Harvey Milk ever did was get assassinated. He was a BIG supporter of Jim Jones. I'm betting he was taking some serious heat right before he passed away.

(Note: I don't wish him dead. Not on pretty much anyone. Gay. Straight. Blue. Magenta. Tweed. But he wasn't the liberal "saint" they have portrayed him as. And Feinstein is a tool. What a c-word.)

Pass all the feel good laws you want, I'm not complying...If Democrats don't play by the rules I certainly am not...so I let out a gigantic YAWN!

More Bull shit Lefty publicity stunts...

Last edited:
Pass all the feel good laws you want, I'm not complying...If Democrats don't play by the rules I certainly am not...so I let out a gigantic YAWN!

More Bull shit Lefty publicity stunts...
YUP! If they want to make me into a felon so be it. I didn't join the Infantry to learn how to dig holes.

Call and write your senators.
Don't be content with "we have a majority"; when we're the "Silent Majority" it doesn't mean anything.
Let your senators know how you feel.

Do it today.

Edited:
Lunch break - emails sent to my senators.
This.

remember the panic buys of 2012 when everybody hoarded everything and they drove the prices up and made it almost impossible to find common ammo? I loved paying 3x what .22lr was worth in limited quantities
can't wait to get back to that.
good times

lol - my wife made a comment this past week that there’s entirely too much ammo in the house. She’s not going to be any happier after this weekend!

At what stage can they say "Cut the shit with this assault weapons ban nonsense. It will NOT happen, ever, so just stop embarrassing yourselves by re-filing this stupidity every year."?

Will it take a SCOTUS decision to say ARs are in common use and cannot be banned? Will it take SCOTUS to give us suppressors? Trying to deal with 2A issues via the whims of whichever branch of congress is controlled by whichever political party, seems stupid. It's just back and forth nonsense that gets us nowhere.

What will it take, once and for all, to just BE DONE with "gun control" so we can just stop playing defense all the damned time?

I can't wait until Trump makes America great again by going along with this garbage to get his wall.
I missed where he said he was going to do that you need to show me. Where is your hero libertarian getting 50% of the country's vote?

What will it take, once and for all, to just BE DONE with "gun control" so we can just stop playing defense all the damned time?
I'd say it will take them suffering serious consequences for violating their oath of office but even then I don't think they have enough sense to stop because they're power mad.

remember the panic buys of 2012 when everybody hoarded everything and they drove the prices up and made it almost impossible to find common ammo? I loved paying 3x what .22lr was worth in limited quantities
can't wait to get back to that.
good times

None of the Dem shenanigans of the last few years have produced any panic buying, but I fully intend to use it as an excuse to buy some cool stuff.

Back
Top Bottom