Senators Introduce Assault Weapons Ban

Uhh, cause we are their biggest threat? Americans who will fight their totalitarian wet dreams with modern muskets.

I’d like to see one of the prominent grabbers come out and admit this. A lot of people would wake up on that day.

Their best chance to renew it was under Obama when they controlled pretty much everything, and even back then, even with sandy hook, etc, it got shot down, because establishment dems, even though they dont like admitting it, know that gun control costs them serious votes in contested districts.

-Mike

Astute observation. This is reminiscent of the umpteen times The Republican House voted to repeal & replace Obamacare when they knew they didn’t have the votes in the Senate or Obama would veto. And when they finally controlled all three branches they couldn’t do it. Although I believe that if today Dems had the White House, The House & Senate w 60 votes like they did from 2008-2010 they’d ban all semis in a second, add half a dozen SCOTUS justices, abolish ICE, and dismantle all border barriers.

Really?? so I should call and email Elizabeth Warren and Eddy “ice cream man” Markey right away?...

I know it’s like pissing into the wind but if no one contacts them then they think everyone is on board w them. I was planning on contacting them both re supporting the Wall and I’m going to add this to the list. I know it’s pointless but you have to say something.

I know it’s like pissing into the wind but if no one contacts them then they think everyone is on board w them. I was planning on contacting them both re supporting the Wall and I’m going to add this to the list. I know it’s pointless but you have to say something.

Anyone calling to oppose has his call conveniently "lost" so... yeah, pointless. In one must communicate, do so with those with whom communication may actually matter, and feel free to refer to the Donks and RINOs in the third person, only: like irrational forces of nature such as destructive storms or beasts of the wild.

Does anyone have a link to the text of this bill? I want to see if my Mini-14 is safe.

From that link just now:

Text: S.66 — 116th Congress (2019-2020)All Information (Except Text)
As of 01/10/2019 text has not been received for S.66 - A bill to regulate assault weapons, to ensure that the right to keep and bear arms is not unlimited, and for other purposes.

Bills are generally sent to the Library of Congress from GPO, the Government Publishing Office, a day or two after they are introduced on the floor of the House or Senate. Delays can occur when there are a large number of bills to prepare or when a very large bill has to be printed.

From that link just now:

Text: S.66 — 116th Congress (2019-2020)All Information (Except Text)
As of 01/10/2019 text has not been received for S.66 - A bill to regulate assault weapons, to ensure that the right to keep and bear arms is not unlimited, and for other purposes.

Bills are generally sent to the Library of Congress from GPO, the Government Publishing Office, a day or two after they are introduced on the floor of the House or Senate. Delays can occur when there are a large number of bills to prepare or when a very large bill has to be printed.
Maybe we can write in all Democrats shall self abort.

Sorry, thought you meant they would use bio/chem weapons. You meant us, lol.

My customer tells me uncut prescription medicines are very lethal. Mail them uncut Ritalin in an
Sorry, thought you meant they would use bio/chem weapons. You meant us, lol.

My customer tells me uncut prescription medicines are very lethal. Mail them uncut Ritalin in an envelope.
You ar correct sir. We have nobody in biomed, gene chemical sector. That would be bad. Hell guns are bad.

I admire your diligence, but it’s not like we are in a purple state. I send the ones from GOA and I’m sure that makes them cringe.

Really?? so I should call and email Elizabeth Warren and Eddy “ice cream man” Markey right away?...

I understand your frustration. Seriously and really.
I lived in Connecticut for forty years and Murphy and Blumenthal are co-sponsors of that bill.
If I still lived in CT, I would NOT bother contacting my senators because it would be a waste of my time.

Since I live in Georgia - it's NOT a waste of my time. I wrote both of my senators.
If you live in NH, or anywhere where your senators are either not anti-gun or possibly on the fence - write them.
Senators, congressmen, politicians all care about the vote - show them that you're a voter and you care about this issue.

I specifically told my senators that I moved from Connecticut to Georgia because I wanted to live in a state where I could enjoy my second amendment rights.
I also pointed out that I'm an NRA Range Officer, an IDPA Safety Officer, and that after this weekend I'll be a USPSA certified RO - I'm not just bubba who wants to shoot at street signs...

Call and write your senators.
Don't be content with "we have a majority"; when we're the "Silent Majority" it doesn't mean anything.
Let your senators know how you feel.

Do it today.

Edited:
Lunch break - emails sent to my senators.

You have to speak to them in a language they understand... does anyone know the Cherokee word for evil treasonous bitch? Google translator keeps saying hillary but I think that might be Navajo.

I missed where he said he was going to do that you need to show me. Where is your hero libertarian getting 50% of the country's vote?

I don't have a hero.

Pardon me for not trusting the president, I'll have to check my cynicism in future posts.

I don’t think it will be too long before the Maine senators go along with this. Add into the mix the new governor in Maine, with the full control of the Maine legislature by the communists, we may see all of New England become a gun free zone.

I think I saw some tweets on the subject from Diane Feinstein - I’m going to have to post in on that
“Senator, I will not comply. If passed I will ignore it, if enforced I will resist it”

Replied to her tweet - enough with playing nice. Calling and asking not to do things - BULL. I’m not complying - now what?

Last edited:
I am going to write both my senators but really...do you actually think they even read them? I'm pretty sure they don't...all I get are canned responses, even when I implore them to not send a canned response to me. It's almost time to drag the guillotines out.

Last edited:

Although I was watching an interesting Jonestown documentary. The best thing for liberalism that Harvey Milk ever did was get assassinated. He was a BIG supporter of Jim Jones. I'm betting he was taking some serious heat right before he passed away.

(Note: I don't wish him dead. Not on pretty much anyone. Gay. Straight. Blue. Magenta. Tweed. But he wasn't the liberal "saint" they have portrayed him as. And Feinstein is a tool. What a c-word.)

I thought Jerry Brown was running defense for Jones too. Never seemed to come up since. Now he and Milk are saints

So proud of herself. I'd say what I think of her but I'd get the ban-hammer

49938945_2065289803756867_1419548203849613312_n.jpg

49348346_2065289810423533_613534836988051456_n.jpg

50226219_2065289850423529_2296099029794160640_n.jpg
Please, please just go the f away

I am going to write both my senators but really...do you actually think they even read them? I don't...all I get are canned responses, even when I implore them to not send a canned response to me. It's almost time to drag the guillotines out.

In NH you have a better shot than we do I MA. If people give up and don’t let them know then they assume they have a geeen light. Which is why even in thea f***ed up state sometimes I feel compelled to contact my reps. This and the wall are one of those times.

Astute observation. This is reminiscent of the umpteen times The Republican House voted to repeal & replace Obamacare when they knew they didn’t have the votes in the Senate or Obama would veto. And when they finally controlled all three branches they couldn’t do it. Although I believe that if today Dems had the White House, The House & Senate w 60 votes like they did from 2008-2010 they’d ban all semis in a second, add half a dozen SCOTUS justices, abolish ICE, and dismantle all border barriers.

Sandy Hook was in 2012 after the Pubs took back the House, and I believe the Senate.

I understand your frustration. Seriously and really.
I lived in Connecticut for forty years and Murphy and Blumenthal are co-sponsors of that bill.
If I still lived in CT, I would NOT bother contacting my senators because it would be a waste of my time.

Since I live in Georgia - it's NOT a waste of my time. I wrote both of my senators.
If you live in NH, or anywhere where your senators are either not anti-gun or possibly on the fence - write them.
Senators, congressmen, politicians all care about the vote - show them that you're a voter and you care about this issue.

I specifically told my senators that I moved from Connecticut to Georgia because I wanted to live in a state where I could enjoy my second amendment rights.
I also pointed out that I'm an NRA Range Officer, an IDPA Safety Officer, and that after this weekend I'll be a USPSA certified RO - I'm not just bubba who wants to shoot at street signs...

I think the NH senators were co-sponsors.....

Back
Top Bottom