Self Defense. H2H, Knife, Baton, Gun.

I have only asked to be treated with a little respect on face value, not because I am A PFS Instructor. The way some speak to me and others online is uncool, do you think they would talk to me like that in person knowing who I am and what I do now? Do they do that in life, insult, taunt, and degrade people they don't know? Putting others in danger because of a big mouth is not smart. That happens all the time, a buddy who just won't shut up and gets you in a fight. People like that are a risk and should be avoided.

I have an obligation to protect any knowledge I pass down. Who am I teaching? Do I trust them with this information? will they be responsible to use the material and techniques for the right reason, or are they going to mouth off, brag about what and who they know and so on.

Most of the guys I train don't want anyone to know who they are or what they are doing. That's why my gym is not open to the public, you have to know someone who knows you, a sponsor so to speak who will vouch for you. We are no secret society or anything goofy like that, just careful.

People want to verify my qualifications? with what, a little piece of paper? how cooperate, how safe. F**k that. Folks have doubt, I invite them down, glove up, and get in the pit...Done.... Verified.

The Godfather: coined by Kru Mark Dellagrotte, his reputation speaks for itself..
http://sityodtong.com/

The Pioneer: coined by Karik owner of the oldest and largest MMA site on the planet.
http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/
Done verified.....just their opinion.

I know there are folks out here who would like to learn a thing or two, and if you have a buddy I can give you a few ways to get started, if we can only get past the DRAMA!!! WTF.

And still not registered, yet hawking his wares on NES.

Since you have so little respect for us, why should we have any for you?

I brand you MALL NINJA.

I think your credentials are FoS. I think YOU are FoS. a legit trainer would have ponyed up for at LEAST a green membership before selling his ninja BS here.

I know a couple of very well respected instructors in the martial arts. None of them would have engaged in the kind of crap you've posted on this forum.

You fail, Long, Hard, Deep and continuous. Go back to wherever you came from.

Back
Top Bottom