• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Seeking an alternative to Uncle Mike's REINFORCED INSTRUCTOR'S BELT

Cartoons

NES Member
I've had an Uncle Mike's REINFORCED INSTRUCTOR'S BELT for the last 5-years and have used it nearly every day. I love it, but some of the stitching on the velcro is coming loose - unfortunately they've stopped production.

Bushnell bought out Uncle Mike's, and Blackhawk - and they've decided to go with the Blackhawk line instead. It doesn't look nearly as good - so I was wondering if anyone had another manufacturer that they'd recommend?

Thanks.

I've had an Uncle Mike's REINFORCED INSTRUCTOR'S BELT for the last 5-years and have used it nearly every day. I love it, but some of the stitching on the velcro is coming loose - unfortunately they've stopped production.

Bushnell bought out Uncle Mike's, and Blackhawk - and they've decided to go with the Blackhawk line instead. It doesn't look nearly as good - so I was wondering if anyone had another manufacturer that they'd recommend?

Thanks.

I like the Viking tactical belts
VTAC Cobra® Belt - Big and Tall Section

I’ve got a wilderness that I’ve had for fifteen years. Still in good shape.

I bought a Tractor Supply Co leather belt a few years back. It lasted two years before starting to fall apart. It was only $10, so it was a hell of a deal and very supportive.

Back
Top Bottom