Seeking an alternative to Uncle Mike's REINFORCED INSTRUCTOR'S BELT

Cartoons

NES Member
I've had an Uncle Mike's REINFORCED INSTRUCTOR'S BELT for the last 5-years and have used it nearly every day. I love it, but some of the stitching on the velcro is coming loose - unfortunately they've stopped production.

Bushnell bought out Uncle Mike's, and Blackhawk - and they've decided to go with the Blackhawk line instead. It doesn't look nearly as good - so I was wondering if anyone had another manufacturer that they'd recommend?

Thanks.

I've had an Uncle Mike's REINFORCED INSTRUCTOR'S BELT for the last 5-years and have used it nearly every day. I love it, but some of the stitching on the velcro is coming loose - unfortunately they've stopped production.

Bushnell bought out Uncle Mike's, and Blackhawk - and they've decided to go with the Blackhawk line instead. It doesn't look nearly as good - so I was wondering if anyone had another manufacturer that they'd recommend?

Thanks.

I like the Viking tactical belts
VTAC Cobra® Belt - Big and Tall Section

I’ve got a wilderness that I’ve had for fifteen years. Still in good shape.

I bought a Tractor Supply Co leather belt a few years back. It lasted two years before starting to fall apart. It was only $10, so it was a hell of a deal and very supportive.

KT mech makes good belts that won't break the bank, with different buckles to pick from.

Back
Top Bottom