SECT Connecticut pistol permit appointment troop E

I don’t understand why it’s ok for the state to essentially deny people’s rights to purchase and carry firearms by not having enough appointments for the temporary permit holders I looked on their garbage booking site eventbright and they are booked out for the next 4 months and they don’t even open later dates to schedule one. How is this ok ? What can I do ? I’m lucky that I already have a pistol and I can carry on the temp but I can not purchase ammo or buy any new firearms until this is completed. Any help will be greatly appreciated.
DC

I don’t understand why it’s ok for the state to essentially deny people’s rights to purchase and carry firearms by not having enough appointments for the temporary permit holders I looked on their garbage booking site eventbright and they are booked out for the next 4 months and they don’t even open later dates to schedule one. How is this ok ? What can I do ? I’m lucky that I already have a pistol and I can carry on the temp but I can not purchase ammo or buy any new firearms until this is completed. Any help will be greatly appreciated.
DC
I’ve also checked with Middletown and Bridgeport both are booked solid.

Back
Top Bottom