• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Second Time At the Range was FUN FUN FUN

So today a buddy took me to New Bedford Rod and Gun.

i got to finally shoot my new SR9c....50 flawless rounds. Tight groups at 15 yards.
i also put about 25 rounds through the BG380. No issues either, other than the slide failing to lock after the last round....but this was with cheap steel blazer.

I also shot his:
-S&W SV40e .40. What a nice gun.
-Ruger SP101 .357 mag. Absolutely love this gun and NEED to buy one. Hit bullseye a couple times at 15yards
-Ruger 10-22....nothing to say other than this is my next purchase.
-lastly he let me fire his 1944 Mosin Nagant. I shot 10 rounds at 100 yards and hit a small paper plate 6 times. This was definitely fun to shoot.

Overall this was a great Sunday afternoon....cigars and guns for 2-3 hours. Oh if only ammo wasn't sooooo hard to come by.

Any day at the range is a good day. Spent the morning at club breakfast then out to the range for a couple hours with a new female shooter. Wish it was a bit warmer but overall an incredible day.

Sounds like you had a nice session as well. Love my SR9c and everyone should have a 10/22 or 2 :)

Like stated above everydays a good day. And you will find yourself looking for a box or 3 of 9mm everytime you think about shooting because the sr9c is hungry and a blast to shoot.

Like stated above everydays a good day. And you will find yourself looking for a box or 3 of 9mm everytime you think about shooting because the sr9c is hungry and a blast to shoot.

sucks that you're getting into it with the firearm climate the way it is. 50 rounds is nowhere near enough! i remember shooting an entire case of ammo with a buddy for short money and then deciding we didn't shoot enough so we just went and bought another. [mg]

Thanks all. It definitely sucks that ammo is sooo scarce. I have been stopping at a couple Wally worlds on the way in to work every other AM. I lucked into 3 WWB 22LR. I gave my buddy a box of 555 rounds and kept 2 (for when I finally have a 10/22). And the SR9c is definitely hungry!!

i spent easter at the range

29918599152135030531.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom