Scoundrel Attacks!!! v5: Man, Beautiful Stepdaughter Killed - Another Injured - In Road Rage Shooting; Suspect Arrested

Reptile

NES Member
A man and his stepdaughter were killed and a third person was severely injured after all three were shot following a minor traffic accident on Highway 521 between Georgetown and Andrews Monday afternoon.
Georgetown County Coroner Kenny Johnson has identified the two who were killed as 45-year-old Charles Nicholas Wall and 21-year-old Laura Ashley Anderson.
The surviving victim has been identified by family members as Paul McConnell. He remains hospitalized with a head and other injuries.
When the incident was dispatched, deputies were told there had been a fender bender accident at the intersection of Highway 521 and Indian Hut Road and shots had been fired.
When deputies, EMS, and firefighters arrived on the scene, they saw three people had been shot.
The suspect ran from the scene on foot, leaving his car behind.
At around 5:30 PM, he was spotted and was chased by deputies but escaped after running in another wooded area.
At 5:40 PM, bloodhounds were being transported to the scene.
About ten minutes later, he was taken into custody.
Sheriff Carter Weaver identifies the suspect as 23-year-old Hshm Tysheem Walters III of Moncks Corner.
He is charged with two counts of murder and one count of attempted murder.
It is unknown when he will have a bond hearing. Suspects charged with murder must appear before a circuit court judge to have bond set.
GAB News will continue to follow this story and post updates as they develop.

My-Post-2-3.jpg

Do her looks matter? Seriously? You are click baiting.

I know lots of beautiful people who aren't much to look at.

In this case, she was pretty, and by all accounts, a beautiful person too.

I posit that this was a racially motivated hate crime. There is no such thing as "reverse" discrimination. Change my mind.

Back
Top Bottom