Scoring AQT's? Theres now an app for that

I've been doing some iPhone development at work. As part of learning any new language you always end up with "hello world" apps that do nothing. I try to write something that is at least a tiny bit useful, so this time I wrote an AQT scoring app.

It was approved and deployed to the iTunes app store this morning and of course its free. The direct link is *HERE*.

mzl.uykhqwsc.320x480-75.jpg

You start at the top of the target and press the +0,3,4,5 buttons and the app automatically does the totals and moves from target to target.

This is a personal project not endorsed by the appleseed powers that be. If you have any feature requests or find bugs let me know and I will roll them into an update at some point.

enjoy...

If my work project goes well, we will be looking to do an Android app so I will port it over. But after learning objective C and the iOS platform I need to take a break...maybe in the spring.

In the meantime steal your kids iPod touch it will run on that provided you have OS 4.1 or better. When 4.2 comes out, I will do another release and it should also run on the iPad too.

Back
Top Bottom