scent killer soap

is there some cover scent soap that will not dry out my skin like the sent killer stuff?. i itch like hell when i shower with that stuff and its so bad that when i get home from the woods the first thing i do is shower with regular soap to stop the itching.

Sounds like you have an alergy or you have super sensitive skin. I have never had a problem drying out.

i tryed the liquid body wash and my skin still dryed out, what would a loofa do lol?

I guess just gay you up a little. Of course, there' nothing wrong with that. The loofa exfoliates but sounds like the scent killer is just drying you out too much. You could always just rub charcoal all over yourself [thinking] I'd try any kind of plain old unscented soap.

ETA - I use unscented soaps and... a loofa <insert hang my head smiley> The thing works man I'm serious.

I guess just gay you up a little. Of course, there' nothing wrong with that. The loofa exfoliates but sounds like the scent killer is just drying you out too much. You could always just rub charcoal all over yourself [thinking] I'd try any kind of plain old unscented soap.

ETA - I use unscented soaps and... a loofa <insert hang my head smiley> The thing works man I'm serious.

i dont even know what exfoliates or ETA means but i guess its a good thing[wink], im going to go with the unscented soap so i dont itch all over.

Last edited:
Baking soda can be your friend.

Sprinkle some in your hunting clothes and even use it in the shower.
I also use Arm&Hammer unscented deodorant.

The main thing I do is hunt the wind.
If the wind isnt right for a certain stand, I dont hunt it.
Play the wind right and it doesnt matter what you smell like.

i could use unscented dove soap?

it might work

Thats what I use. I actually think that no matter what you use if you are walking in the woods you are going to sticl out. I would suggest washing with unsented soap then using natural cover scent like pine trees and/or camp fire smoke.

Just make sure the wind is not at your back, and you should be good.

Wind +1
Tree stands to put your scent above deer nose level.

I've been using the NoScent Shampoo and Body Wash sold at Dick's Sporting Goods with success.
Going to take Mongeese'(?) suggestion on the A&H Deodorant, was looking for one!

Back
Top Bottom