Sanford Maine Gun Show Report

Hi Folks-
I just got back fron the Sanford Maine Gun show at the Sanford Armory. The show was fairly crowded and there was a fair amount of surplus ammo available. I picked up a hundred rounds of 5.56 (Federal) XM193 55gr. load. That was $40.00.
I also picked up a small can of military rifle bore cleaner for only $2.00. Since this bore cleaner has not been made in decades, I was glad to now have a small supply to treat really fouled up or pitted rifles.
I thought that there was a lot of trading going on and there was a lot of surplus magazines available (both pistol and rifle) and a fair amount of them were sold during the hour and a half I was there.
The show will run tommorow,Sunday, 14 September from 0900am to 400pm.

Marlin

Didn't make it there. At the Loudon race Sun and Sat was spent shooting - my son made his first shots with a firearm. :) I know my brother had tables as always but haven't heard from him since then. I know he's busy with a lot of new inventory.

Just got back. Good show, not huge but still a nice selection of vendors and products.
Phil at Pac N Arms was the biggest vendor by far. Super nice guy with great prices. I consider myself lucky to live about 10 minutes away from his shop.
Ammo prices seem to be relaxing too. Good selection and good quantities.

The only thing I bought was a new S&W S.O.R.T knife

Back
Top Bottom