• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Sanford, ME Gun Show, Oct 21-22, 2023

Sanford Maine Gun Show
Date: Oct 21st – 22nd, 2023
Sanford, ME

Hours:
Saturday: 9:00am - 4:00pm
Sunday: 9:00am - 2:00pm

Admission:
General: $6.00 / Children under 12: Free (w/adult)

The Sanford Maine Gun Show will be held on Oct 21st-22nd, 2023 in Sanford, ME. This Sanford gun show is held at Sanford Memorial Gym and hosted by Freedom Promotions. All federal and local firearm laws and ordinances must be obeyed.

I just inquired and was told there will be 100+ tables. Might go for a ride.

ETA: Sounds like a wet ride according to Shiri

Last edited:
Anyone at the show now?I need to know the name of the dealer to the right of the beef jerky/stun gun guy
Thank you in advance

Last edited:
I went yesterday. A few vendors I knew from the NH shows but a lot I didn't. Prices were all over the place but not as uniformly high as has been typical recently. Some good AR prices. A few guys had some fair ammo prices but others were still gouging. The usual number of non-related tables - raffles, jewelry, Andersen windows [rolleyes] - but not all that many. Bought a knife, should have bought a FAL lower and my phone saved me from buying a well priced new Leupold red dot but with poor reviews. Spent about two hours.

Since I was over that far, I went down to KTP afterwards. What a zoo! Whole store was packed and the gun department seemed the fullest. Took a quick dig through the closeout magazines, etc, bins but nothing I needed. Headed home and met a member here for a FTF on the way 👍

All and all a good way to spend a rainy day even with some truly crappy driving.

Last edited:
Sanford Maine Gun Show
Date: Oct 21st – 22nd, 2023
Sanford, ME

Hours:
Saturday: 9:00am - 4:00pm
Sunday: 9:00am - 2:00pm

Admission:
General: $6.00 / Children under 12: Free (w/adult)

The Sanford Maine Gun Show will be held on Oct 21st-22nd, 2023 in Sanford, ME. This Sanford gun show is held at Sanford Memorial Gym and hosted by Freedom Promotions. All federal and local firearm laws and ordinances must be obeyed.
Can you please post this to Gunshow trader.com to they can add this promoter to their list.

Back
Top Bottom