Sandy Hook Commission - here we fcking go....

allen-1

NES Member
http://www.ctnewsjunkie.com/archive...w_call_for_controversial_gun_ban_in_final_re/

At a Friday meeting in the Legislative Office Building, members of the group discussed re-approving an interim recommendation to ban the possession or sale of any gun capable of firing more than 10 times without having to reload.

The commission’s ban differs from the law approved by the legislature. The 2013 law allowed residents who legally owned prohibited weapons before the law was passed to keep the guns so long as they registered them with the state. The commission’s proposal does not include such a “grandfather” provision.

I am almost speechless. Fcking idiots.

http://www.ctnewsjunkie.com/archive...w_call_for_controversial_gun_ban_in_final_re/

At a Friday meeting in the Legislative Office Building, members of the group discussed re-approving an interim recommendation to ban the possession or sale of any gun capable of firing more than 10 times without having to reload.

The commission’s ban differs from the law approved by the legislature. The 2013 law allowed residents who legally owned prohibited weapons before the law was passed to keep the guns so long as they registered them with the state. The commission’s proposal does not include such a “grandfather” provision.

I am almost speechless. Fcking idiots.

Where you one of the ones sitting in line to register your guns ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How many ****s should you give? ZERO.

this, sit back and watch all the butthurt fudds and knee benders bitch on CCDL's Facebook page. who ****ing cares, **** them.

Mike Vanderboegh called it but every douchebag CCDL bigshot thought he was crazy. Registration leads to confiscation, ALWAYS. CT dudes, like it or not you are the minority, it is politically acceptable to shit all over you in your state now and no matter how many CCDL stickers you put on your truck, how many fat **** loser cigar smoking rallies you go to, or how loud you scream "molon labe!!!" and posture with your BCACKHAWK! SKS outside the LOB its still gonna come down on you, hard.

Yet tomorrow it will be panic city business as usual at Hoffman's, every swinging dick in the state is gonna run out and buy buy buy, buy everything up, and give the state more tax money... Your boy Danel is raking in the cash for his pet I95 project every time you go buy Walmart out of your precious ****ing ghey .22LR. Just remember that.

The only way to beat these guys is to hit them where it hurts, in YOUR wallet. Stop buying shit, hide your money, stop registering things, how many of you still have hunting and fishing licenses? Boycott the state, aside from moving which you should all be planning to do, that's the only way to show these ****ers what's up.

Otherwise, just sit back, make a drink, and laugh at all the knee-benders on CCDL and CTguntalk who made excuses and talked shit to everybody who refused to register because they were "making us look bad". hows it feel now cocktooths?

Last edited:
this, sit back and watch all the butthurt fudds and knee benders bitch on CCDL's Facebook page. who ****ing cares, **** them

You k ow you have plenty of places to bug out to, should you need to. Until then, shove you gun toting dick down everyone's throat, while drinking a shitty 'MURICAN beer, and cooking a meat. **** LETTUCE!

Where you one of the ones sitting in line to register your guns ? ]

Yes -and-no.
Yes - I registered them.
No - I didn't sit in line, I mailed it in a month or so before the deadline.
These statements will undoubtedly earn me no small amount of scorn here; my life - my choices.

This new proposal is much worse, if it makes it as legislation, it includes every semi-automatic firearm with a detachable magazine. That would include my heirloom quality Kimbers that I've willed to my son, my target Buckmarks, my Ruger 10/22, etc, etc, etc. Basically everything except my rifles with non-detachable magazines, my revolvers and my bolt-action rifles.

This is only a task force recommendation so far, but if legislated and carried to its logical conclusion I don't see how any gun stores in Connecticut will remain open.

I didn't want to call you out btw.
But I have molon labe tattooed on my wrist for a reason . And not just for guns lol .

Move or don't follow laws you don't find just.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

allen-1, I feel for you. Those of us in Mass register our guns every time we buy or sell, we fill out an FA-10. I just did it yesterday (online) to sell my M1A to my buddy.

You are a member here so you may have heard this term tossed around before "Normalcy Bias", maybe you thought "I'm a law abiding citizen, they aren't taking my stuff, maybe no one can buy anymore, but hey, all I have to do is register and I'm good"

A lot of people had the same thought - no one remember the Machine Gun deal in ?1986? - no more can be produced for civilians? (Not sure on the specifics as no one has them anymore and they are $10K now).

You just hadn't gotten to the point that others were at; "Not One More Law, Not One More Step". I was there for a variety of reason - I'm probably further along that road now, and still not as far as others have gone - I'm a late-comer as you are.

The question is what do you do now? When they say (and yes, I'm sorry it's when - FOR ALL OF US not just CT) turn them in to your local PD or State Police by this date or be a felon. What do you do? Do you comply? You'll still be law-abiding, but a citizen no more - just a subject. Do you say F-U and ignore them? If so, enough like minded folks here could form a significant presence and convince the govt to be else where (Bundy Ranch anyone?).

It sucks for CT.

We here in MA now have Charlie Baker - he would sign ANY anti-gun bill Beacon Hill sends to him - we just aren't in the cross-hairs yet - bet we are definitely down range.

You put yourself on a list of people who owns something the state wants desperately to ban, and now you're concerned because they're taking more steps toward banning it?

Really?

I'm obviously not making myself clear. I am not surprised at anything Connecticut does regarding "Assault Weapons", and should they ban them, arrangements are already in place to move mine out of Connecticut.

This recommendation by the task force includes a ban on any firearm capable of firing more than 10 rounds without reloading -- and does not include grandfathering.

That's almost every single semi-automatic firearm I own. They're mine, they were legally purchased, and this gdmn state has no right to try to take them away from me. That's why I'm speechless. If the legislature acts upon this recommendation, this is the next huge step towards confiscation of all legally owned firearms.

So when are we going to start getting militant? It's patently obvious that the system isn't working for us and despite great strides in many states, it maybe the calm before the storm. No serious prez contender is our friend.

Maybe we need to start learning from our friends on the left. Like Lenin said: "Revolution is like making an omelet. You've got to break some eggs."

Yeah ole Markie is really sayin this stuff, ole moderate Markie but boyz we gotta start thinkin seriously bout where we are going in the next 30 years. Nice and reason in the long run may not get us there.

And what did you expect? This won't end until ct bans everything except single shot air shot rifles. I am in mass and for good or bad. It's for the children remember.

You put yourself on a list of people who owns something the state wants desperately to ban, and now you're concerned because they're taking more steps toward banning it?

Really?

As has already been stated, this is a move to ban far more than the rifles originally attacked last time. This will literally go after every semi auto weapon out there, both pistol and rifle.

Back
Top Bottom