San Fransisco Bans Black Talon Ammunition...20 years after it's discontinued....

What if I use black sharpie on my remington UMC JHP bullets? Is this as evil as black talon?

Sent it from iPhone 5 LTE

I'll admit, I still carry black talons sometimes haha. I really should switch to Ranger +P's

Yeah, but it's not black. Remember kids, only black stuff is scary.

eso_es_racista.gif

[wink]

"One thing’s for certain: if you’re in San Francisco, or just passing through it, you had better cycle out your 20-year old self-defense loads for something less illegal.

For that matter, if you still have any Black Talons, you should put them in a box with your Members Only jacket and gasoline jeans and dispose of them safely. It’s time to let them go."

San Francisco's Black Talon Ban Comes a Little Too Late
I will be buried in my Members only jacket!

BT ammo turns your gun into a death ray; instant death. That's why they are black. When they hit you the teeth expand and venom is injected into your bloodstream. Only satan worshipers carry it. You all know this right?

[h=5]In other news, California has also banned the sale, importation and ownership of velociraptors and pterodactyls. Good news however for Jurassic era enthusiasts, one can still own a Brontosaurus provided it's housing meets CA zoning and safety standards.[/h]

[h=5]In other news, California has also banned the sale, importation and ownership of velociraptors and pterodactyls. Good news however for Jurassic era enthusiasts, one can still own a Brontosaurus provided it's housing meets CA zoning and safety standards.[/h]

Oh they banned velociraptors means they gotta dispose of Feinstein.

They made Black Talons in .30-06? I bet you could take out geosynchronous satellites with that stuff.

I've never seen Black Talon ought 6 rounds either. What would be the point? What, that round is not devastating enough as it is? [laugh]

Years ago ,10ish, somebody told me they made 30-06 black talons. I had to look for some and I found a box so I bought it. I saw some .308 Black Talons a few years ago, but didn't buy it because it was around $75 for a box of 20. I guess it's deer cop killer ammo.

Back
Top Bottom