San Fransisco Bans Black Talon Ammunition...20 years after it's discontinued....

"One thing’s for certain: if you’re in San Francisco, or just passing through it, you had better cycle out your 20-year old self-defense loads for something less illegal.

For that matter, if you still have any Black Talons, you should put them in a box with your Members Only jacket and gasoline jeans and dispose of them safely. It’s time to let them go."

San Francisco's Black Talon Ban Comes a Little Too Late

I still have a full 20 round box of Black Talons in .45ACP
The last time I even saw any for sale was years ago at a gun show, and they were going for $1 a round.
Maybe I'll post it in the classifieds for $100 and see who bites. [laugh]

I still have a full 20 round box of Black Talons in .45ACP
The last time I even saw any for sale was years ago at a gun show, and they were going for $1 a round.
Maybe I'll post it in the classifieds for $100 and see who bites. [laugh]

I have a full box too, given to me by a NH Statey aquaintance of mine who has since retired and moved south somewhere. I'll let you sell yours first Z [grin]

"One thing’s for certain: if you’re in San Francisco, or just passing through it, you had better cycle out your 20-year old self-defense loads for something less illegal.

For that matter, if you still have any Black Talons, you should put them in a box with your Members Only jacket and gasoline jeans and dispose of them safely. It’s time to let them go."

San Francisco's Black Talon Ban Comes a Little Too Late

Didn't you hear Iran has a time machine there banning the incoming flooding if the market from Iranian munition smugglers from the past.

Sadly, one of my co-workers wears a "Member's Only" jacket. We keep threatening him that we're going to send it to the Smithsonian.

I rep the Member's Only once in a while. Found it buried on a rack at Saver's: vintage, mint condition and all. Remember kids, modern MO jackets are for posers.

H&S has some Talons occasionally. My buddy wanted a box of the 9mm just as a curio, but they want too much $. Was the only 9mm on the shelf [laugh]

Perhaps if politicians had some skin in the game...

Anyone read Shirley Jackson's short story "The Lottery"?

So we take the politicians who author the most dumb-ass legislation and have such a "lottery" every year.

I'll bet it would cut way back on BS laws...

:)

Seriously... there are consequences in life for lots of bad behaviors. Speeding tickets, not paying taxes, hurting other people, etc.

What are the consequences for a bad politician??? Seems like it's called re-election...

I rep the Member's Only once in a while. Found it buried on a rack at Saver's: vintage, mint condition and all. Remember kids, modern MO jackets are for posers.

H&S has some Talons occasionally. My buddy wanted a box of the 9mm just as a curio, but they want too much $. Was the only 9mm on the shelf [laugh]

My brother in law has them in his glock 10 mm ones he hasn't shot the gun in 10 years since he had his kids but he's bringing them to me so I can polish clean and lube them all up. Where going to be shooting together regularly and he's coming hunting with me this fall. I've successfully brought his mossy 500 his mini 14 his sks his glock whichever model is 10 mm gen 2 back to the light of day from pergatory.

Back
Top Bottom