San Antonio Shooting - One for the Good Guys!

San Antonio Shooting

On Sunday, 2 days after the CT shooting, a man went to a restaurant in San Antonio to kill his X-girlfriend. After he shot her, most of the people in the restaurant fled next door to a theater. The gunman followed them and entered the theater so he could shoot more people. He started shooting and people in the theater started running and screaming. It's like the Aurora, CO theater story plus a restaurant! Now aren't you wondering why this isn't a lead story in the national media along with the school shooting? There was an off duty county deputy at the theater. SHE pulled out her gun and shot the man 4 times before he had a chance to kill anyone. So since this story makes the point that the best thing to stop a bad person with a gun is a good person with a gun, the media is treating it like it never happened. Only the local media covered it. The city is giving her a medal next week. Just thought you'd like to know.

http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/local_news/article/Breakup-sparked-theater-shootout-4123414.php

I was emailed about it. Click on the link above to read it for yourself.

- - - Updated - - -

I have no idea why I'm a scout sniper, whatever that is.

Oops. My apologies. Thanks for the tip. Hopefully the administrator will remove this thread before I upset anyone else

- - - Updated - - -

Oops. My apologies. Thanks for the tip. Hopefully the administrator will remove this thread before I upset anyone else

I wouldn't consider myself upset, certainly not at you, you may have slightly annoyed me but its ok I still like you

KeaU1.gif

Back
Top Bottom