• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

safes

has anyone ever seen a safe that is the size of a foot locker?
I'm looking for a safe, to put at the foot of our bed like a foot locker.
I own several hand guns and the wife said I cant get a shot gun or rifle until I get a larger safe. I do not have a basement or garage, or anywhere to put a large safe, so I was thinking a foot locker safe would be perfect. The brother-in-law is said to have one, never seen it..... just asing if anyone here has seen something like this??

no BillK,
I'm looking for a short, long safe to put rifles and shotguns in.
The top would open. I have small kids so a "linen chest" be worthless.
I already have a safe for my hand guns

Got,

It was a joke in my reply.. bolting a safe to the floor near the floor boards.

You should be able to find something from sentry, and also, thank you for thinking of kids.. safety first =)

How about a pickup truck bed toolbox. I used mine until I got a really good deal on a Sentry.
There's quite a few on Craigslist under auto parts.

For real long-gun length safes I don't think there's another top-opener other than the Amsec HC1854 that Dirtypacman pointed to.

Amsec_HC1854_Gun_Safe.jpg

From googling around, seems like you can get it on its own, or with the fancy wood bench to conceal it.

safe

Call Terry ar Collectors Guns Pelham NH. He had just what your looking for. Don't know if it's still there. He was also talking about a coffee table safe.

Back
Top Bottom