• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Sad f***ing Day

I had some dude lose his mind over the fact I wasn't wearing a mask* at the town transfer station a couple of weeks ago. He gave me the full 60 second tirade. I just locked eyeballs and said nothing. I was waiting for him to take a swing at me but he didn't.

The surprising part is after he disengaged I watched him walk to a brown electrician's van.

*I wasn't trying to make a political point with no mask, I just forgot to put it on when I got out of my truck.
Happened to me as well in the post office back in April. Told the guy to EAD

Its funny I pretty much never where a mask, bounce around all over with my gun lover stickers and usually a gun eratta hat, never hear shit. I would be the first person to call someone a snowflake libtard fag or dike too, I know they exist but I never see 'em.

I had some dude lose his mind over the fact I wasn't wearing a mask* at the town transfer station a couple of weeks ago. He gave me the full 60 second tirade. I just locked eyeballs and said nothing. I was waiting for him to take a swing at me but he didn't.

The surprising part is after he disengaged I watched him walk to a brown electrician's van.

*I wasn't trying to make a political point with no mask, I just forgot to put it on when I got out of my truck.
I don't mask for the transfer station either. It's outdoors and plenty of distancing going on. The number of people arriving in their cars already wearing a mask and gloves is crazy. I've gotten the evil eye many times. 😷[wave]

The only sticker you'll see on my truck is if you look in the back window.
YOUR VILLAGE CALLED WANT THEIR IDIOT BACK Rude Mean Funky Stupid ...

And if the person accosting you in a public place with other people around and female try this one .
In a real loud voice .
"No I'm not giving you fifty dollars for that !
I'm a married man and prostitution is a sin!
Now go away!"

I don't buy the story-- you lost me with "he's a moderate liberal" -- no such thing. Liberalism is a disease, it's like having moderate cancer. Nope. I've got pro II stickers on both my cars and the only mention anyone has ever made of them here in Blue State Massachusetts is a thumbs up on the highway and a literal pat on the back in the parking lot of a market.

I suspect your friend wants that to be the reaction people have when they see the flag, but even here there are still many people who are patriots, and not just the kind in Jerseys.

If you don't live in a liberal shithole the gun stickers only strike up conversations with other gun owners. I've had a USMC Shooting team and 20" AR15 sticker that says northeastshooters.com on my truck for 10 years now. No liberal has "accosted" me or damaged my truck, but then again I don't live in a liberal shithole.
Not yet, but it’s getting there unfortunately.

I don't mask for the transfer station either. It's outdoors and plenty of distancing going on. The number of people arriving in their cars already wearing a mask and gloves is crazy. I've gotten the evil eye many times. 😷[wave]
When someone tries to MAKE me wear a mask, I always wear the one pictured below:
9AC924CD-83C2-4687-A0A6-01034DE23F2E.jpeg
It shuts them right up!

Hey Lady, Go F*uck yourself, if you believe that crap, you should move your ass out of the country you stupid moron. Now get out of my face.

If that happened, he removed the flag, he is taking a knee for the tyrants, that is what they want.

It's always good to go low profile-be the grey man. But an American Flag sticker? Your friend Doug should have open hand slapped that communist, right across her face.

Sorry to hear that timess and people are changing very upsetting. That being said having gone through Paris island wonderful vacation resort, I have a strange way of thoughts ,and ways that I learned from a great bunch of follow brothers. One you never leave a man behind two you stand your ground what ever the cost. Even when others have a different view on your ideas. I have my gunny rank and flag on my truck guess what I have been called alot of things in life. Being part Italian I usually say have a nice day for the freedom you enjoy because of a veteran, or if if I had a day the get a certain gesture and I am not going to change at this old age. Again sorry that happened. Don't give ground to what you hold dear to your values, and heart remember the man who stands or women who hold the same things you do to help you.

I would call him a moderate Liberal. While not hardcore he believes in most of the talking points to some extent. He doesn't push it in your face but if you ask him he will tell you where he stands. He was upset because even he does not believe the Flag to be a symbol of hate. ... He kept saying he couldn't believe it happened and he didn't understand why.
The most important thing you could do for Doug
is to tell him that They Eat Their Own;
they are coming for him,
and there is no rhetoric he can use to dissuade them from it.
If he's lucky, he'll only be canceled; if he's unlucky, he'll be really victimized.

Also laugh at the ones that say “13.1” which denotes a half marathon..kind of pathetic you think a half anything is an achievement...
41hzN0nAcKL._AC_SX355_.jpg

This is one of the reasons I'll sit outside with my FAL or at least a pistol while I'm outside (with a cleaning kit [wink]) enjoying a cigar. Having a rifle outside is like having a big dog. Nobody wants to get bit.

If you don't live in a liberal shithole the gun stickers only strike up conversations with other gun owners. I've had a USMC Shooting team and 20" AR15 sticker that says northeastshooters.com on my truck for 10 years now. No liberal has "accosted" me or damaged my truck, but then again I don't live in a liberal shithole.

This happened to me. I live in MA. Last summer I was at a lake beach in NH wearing an NRA cap and a guy approached me and told me he loved my cap. He started a conversation about how we need Trump re-elected. Nice guy.

Like others here, I wouldn’t wear the NRA cap or have pro 2A stickers on my car in MA. I don’t want to be a target. Had a friend who’s car was damaged on the spot with his NRA sticker.

This happened to me. I live in MA. Last summer I was at a lake beach in NH wearing an NRA cap and a guy approached me and told me he loved my cap. He started a conversation about how we need Trump re-elected. Nice guy.

Like others here, I wouldn’t wear the NRA cap or have pro 2A stickers on my car in MA. I don’t want to be a target. Had a friend who’s car was damaged on the spot with his NRA sticker.
Like I mentioned earlier I've had anti-Obama magnetic bumper stickers on my vehicles for 8 long years and NRA/Trump stickers for years. I'm sure they infuriated and intimidated many Ma**h***s and that's the point. At my age and my current location I'd much rather be loathed and feared than liked. Bring it on Libs, since you hate Cops don't call 911 when you get bitch slapped.

Like I mentioned earlier I've had anti-Obama magnetic bumper stickers on my vehicles for 8 long years and NRA/Trump stickers for years. I'm sure they infuriated and intimidated many Ma**h***s and that's the point. At my age and my current location I'd much rather be loathed and feared than liked. Bring it on Libs, since you hate Cops don't call 911 when you get bitch slapped.
God bless you sir! If we’re censoring ourselves, the the war is already over and we’ve lost.

God bless you sir! If we’re censoring ourselves, the the war is already over and we’ve lost.
And I've never been harassed, even had a few folks beep their horns and give me a thumbs up. A few years ago during Barry's reign of terror I was driving home from work in the left lane on RT.2 and an old Hippie pulled up next to me and was giving me the finger thru his tinted window in his Suburu. He obviously thought I couldn't see him so I started beeping and waving at him. I think he shit his pants because I kept driving next to him and waving and laughing at him. He quickly took the next exit while waving his finger at me. PUSSY! That made my day.

Why is removing the NRA sticker off your truck a "sad day?" You do realize they're a business and have done fugging jack shit for people in Mass and most of the Northeast other than take their money and tell them what they want to hear.

The flag is different, any c*** bitch that says the American flag (and not that "Thin Blue Line" atrocity) is a symbol of hate can pack her shit and move to Canada, or better yet, Iran and see what real hate is.

Back
Top Bottom